CHAPTER 1: AN UNFORTUNATE NOT SO ACCIDENT

Start from the beginning

"I'll show them who's hardcore." She whispered to herself.

And just like she expected the lab was empty and low and behold was the machine she was looking for. Bubbles didn't exactly know how to turn the machine. But in her defense she didn't think she would get this far.

It took a little searching (actually like 5 minutes) to find a red button that said on. Wow how obvious. She took a deep breath clutching her octopus plushie in one hand, the other reaching to press the read button.

Click

Huh that really didn't do anything. To say that she was utterly disappointed would be incorrect she was absolutely devastated.

Just as she was going to head back to her room in disappointment, she heard a low hum. Quickly, she spun around and the biggest smile made its way to her face.

Right in front of her was a blue swirly portal. She squealed in excitement but quickly covered her mouth as not to make any noise.

"This is it Octi. No turning back." Bubbles said to her plushie.

She hesitantly took a step towards the blue portal. She reached her hand through and when she did nothing bad happened so Bubbles being Bubbles she shut her eyes tightly and jumped in.

When she landed she opened her eyes and realized she landed in a rooftop in a city. Right away Bubbles did not like this city. It was so cloudy and gray. Where was the color?

She flew away from the blue portal to explore this new dimension.

But poor little Bubbles did not realize the portal shrinking.

While flying around she heard a shriek coming from an alleyway. As a hero she was obligated to help any civilian in need.

Bubbles quickly flew in the direction of the shriek and found 3 guys trying to steal a lady's purse!

"Don't worry lady! Bubbles is here to save the day!" She said.

To say they looked confused was an understatement. The 3 guys started laughing right after she said that. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be the first time she was underestimated.

"What are you going to do to us? You're so tiny I doubt you could cause any damage." Guy 1 teased.

She hated being underestimated. Whether it was from villains or friends, she despised it.

The blonde cracked her knuckles.

"I'll show you how much damage I can cause." She said menacingly.
.....................................................................................

Dick thought he had seen it all, but a little girl beating 3 guys that are at least 3 times bigger then her definitely takes the cake.

He watched as a child threw calculated punches at those guys seemingly not even having a tough time punching them.

He noticed she was flying. Perhaps she was a meta that recently discovered her powers.

If so he had to make sure she didn't accidentally kill the guys. That would be hard to explain to Batman and the police.

"There you go miss. Here's your purse." She said with the cutest smile he had ever seen.

"Thank you so much!" The woman gratefully replied.

"It's no problem! It's my duty as a superhero."She declared.

Huh. So she was a self declared superhero.

Dick watched as the unnamed blonde offered to take the woman home. He followed them both to her apartment for safety measures.

"Have a nice night miss!" She waved goodbye flying off.