The girls thought their mother was joking about popping up on them but here Lamia was sitting in Joe's tour bus.

"This is cute," Lamia said as she looked around the tour bus. "I've never been on a tour bus before," She added.

Joe was smiling like an idiot as he watched Lamia talk about his tour bus.

"Damn, say something, don't just smile at her," Joseph said.

Lamia giggled.

"So, Mom how was your date?" Lyrita asked Lamia.

Lamia scrunched up her face.

"It was good at first. He closed his restaurant for the night for our date. He got me red roses but after that, it went downhill. It seemed like he researched who I was because he kept saying things..." Lamia paused.

Lyrita pursed her lips.

"So, he was an opportunist," Lyrita told her mother.

"A bottom-feeder, damn," Lourdes said.

Joe shakes his head.

"I mean I should have thought about people knowing who I am now and the possibility of them wanting to take advantage of what they think I can do for them," Lamia said.

"You can't put yourself back out there if you think like that, Lamia," Joseph said.

"She doesn't need to put herself back out there when her destiny is right next to her," Lyrita said.

Lamia gives Lyrita a weird look.

"My destiny? Lyrita you need to stop watching Hallmark movies," Lamia told her daughter as she shakes her head.

"I know what I'm talking about," Lyrita said.

Joseph chuckles. Lyrita was Joe through and through. She acts and talks just like him.

Joe looks at Lamia.

"So, the date was bad?" Joe asked her.

Lamia sighed.

"It wasn't but I'm not interested in seeing him again," Lamia answered before revealing that she had blocked Xavien. "I blocked him as soon as the date was over," Lamia added.

"Are you gonna continue dating?" Lourdes asked her mother.

"I'm open to continuing but I'm choosing wisely," Lamia answered.

Lyrita smirked.

"I think you should let a real man take you on a date," Lyrita said.

"Lyrita," Lourdes said.

Lyrita looked at Joe.

"Ask her out," Lyrita told him.

Liked by cassie, charliesangelll, lourdes, lyrita, laramie, solosikoa, and 340,134 others lamia Get out there and live a littleView all 2,734 comments cassie Yes 😍😍😍charliesangelll 😍😍😍laramie ❤️

lamia Get out there and live a little
View all 2,734 comments
cassie Yes 😍😍😍
charliesangelll 😍😍😍
laramie ❤️

Joe smiled as he and Lamia walked into the restaurant. His plan with Lyrita worked. Joe didn't know how to get Lamia to go on a date with him so Lyrita and him came up with a plan to see if she would agree to it. Of course, she did.

They sat down at the table. Joe watched as Lamia bites down on her bottom lip. He and Lamia make eye contact.

"What?" Lamia asked him as Joe had a smirk on his face.

"You look good," Joe answered.

Lamia lowered her head to hide her smile.

"Uhh, so do you," Lamia said afterward.

The waiter walked up to them and they placed their orders. They spent hours talking as if it was their first date all over again. He made her blush and laugh like they were teens again. She felt so light and happy. It was like he made her fall in love all over again. No, he made her realize she was still in love with him. He was the one. Her first everything.

"This was nice," Lamia said as they walked out of the restaurant.

"I want to do this again," Joe said.

"Me too," Lamia said, smiling.

Everything seemed right between them again.

The next day, they were walking through the arena, surrounded by wrestlers and backstage workers.

"I thought Sefa was lying when he said you were here," Jonathan said as he walked up to Lamia and picked her up in a bear hug.

Lamia squealed.

"Jon, please I have a dress on," Lamia said.

"My bad, I'm just excited that you're here now you can see me whoop on your baby daddy," Jonathan said.

Joe rolls his eyes.

Lamia giggles.

"I'm here to make sure my daughters don't abandon me and stay on the road with him," She said as she nudges her head in Joe's direction.

"It's in their blood," Joe said.

They talk about who's most likely to become a wrestler out of the kids. They agreed that Lyrita would most likely be the one to be a wrestler.

Jonathan walks away and Lamia continues following Joe through the crowded hallways eventually coming to a stop when they reached his private locker room.

"You get a private room?" Lamia asked Joe.

"Top star, baby girl," Joe answered with an extremely sexy cocky smirk on his face.

They walk in. Joe flicked on the lights and all Lamia slowly looked around. Lamia takes a seat on the couch as Joe unpacks.

"What do Lourdes and Lyrita do while you do your thing?" Lamia asked Joe.

"They hang out backstage, I think Lyrita may have gotten a job doing makeup and Lourdes sometimes takes pictures of the wrestlers," Joe answered.

Lamia shakes her head.

"Leave it to them to find a way to work," Lamia said.

Joe chuckled.

"Trust me, I was confused when people were asking them to do things like when did they get a job here," Joe said.

"They know how to make money," Lamia said.

Joe nods.

"There's something I've been meaning to ask," Lamia said, still looking over at Joe. "How have you been dealing with being a dad of five adults?" She asked him.

Joe raised an eyebrow at her.

"Honestly, I'm happy with it. Knowing that our love made five beautiful people is amazing but I feel like I have to learn so much in such a short amount of time about them. I want them to take to me immediately," Joe explained.

Lamia nods.

"Trust me, you hold a special place in their hearts. I told them all about you from the moment I knew they could understand," Lamia said.

Joe smiled.

"Thank you," Joe said.