Chapter 7

During the morning registration I learnt a little more about how things were run in this school from Michelle. It's weird cause I thought the only thing to each other was "hi" or "bye" but we had a conversation for 20 minutes and I I guess I kind of liked it. She wasn't like the other girls and she didn't seem to care too much about the typical things. She was really easy to talk to and I think that it's fair to say she would be nice to hand around. From her, I found out that every morning we would met inside here for at least 20 to 25 minutes and the next time we met was later on that day, for something they called CEP, was after our lunch break. I guess that was everyone went yesterday when the corridors were empty. I spent my time walking around the corridors and just wandering around. It was nice looking at all the school photos and paintings hanging in the walls. It kind of made me think that this school wasn't like other schools. Some of the things wouldn't be allowed up in other schools but they were here so I feel like the school have students the freedom to express themselves however the wanted. I especially liked one painting of a girl in all her different stages of life. I liked it cause it didn't show this girl who started off with Barbie dolls, then began going out with friends and then slowly growing into an old woman who stayed home knitting. It instead gave her this independent image. She began like any normal child, then she began drawing on pages. They were just scribbles but they were still something. And as she began growing, her paintings did too. At the age where she would have been going shopping she was at home painting. During her last few years. She was still doing the same thing but with what looked like her grandchildren. The whole thing about it being different really drew me to it and also that it reminded me of a promise that me and Michelle, the one that passers away had made. We made a promise that we wouldn't let society make us who were. We were going to be different and show everyone that we weren't going to let anything out a label on us.

During the morning I also learnt from Michelle that, sadly this school had its groups and "gangs" there was the typical group of girls who the guys spent adoring and then there was the guys who the girls spent adoring. There was the group with both boys and girls who had their own thing going on. And then there was the many other groups. Everyone had their own group and the ones who didn't kind off shifted around. Thankfully there wasn't any hierarchy thing going on. Everyone kind of just got along with nearly everyone. I liked that but at the same time I was hoping for the opposite but you can't have everything right?

After registration I headed to my first lesson of my second day here. Monday's were really nice cause I had Music to start the day with and then PE. Walking into the classroom I didn't expect any surprises but there was. It wasn't necessarily a bad one but at the same I didn't know how I felt about it. Sitting right there was none other than Calum Hood. We shared quick eye contact and I swear I saw him grin. Ignoring it I put my bag on top of the shelf and to my dismay, or luck, the one spot on the carpet was next to Calum. I composed myself and went over and sat down. I kept my head down until he decided to speak to me. Great... " So about yesterday I just want to say I'm sorry again and if you got hurt I'm even more sorry." Well that was different from what I thought he'd say. " it's fine you don't have to apologize again. The concrete just scarred my palm a bit but nothing serious." I assured him. He kind of let out a breath and was about to speak when the teacher clapped her hands and told everyone to be quite.

******
Hi guys. I'm sorry for not updating in ages. eat road was blocked in my country so I had to find a good VPN app and then I had assessment which I finished this Tuesday do now I can go back to writing. If you didn't already know I have another book called "Same Mistakes" and it would be awesome if you could check it out.

Thank you for the read and the votes. xx Befekir.