.unfamiliar. scared. helpless.

Start from the beginning

"Where the hell are you taking me"

"Shut up bitch" I hear the slut reply to me.

"you first" I say with a smirk.

"YOU LITTLE FUC-"

"avery shut the hell up and stop."

"but Tomiii, shes being mean to mee"

"do i look like a give 2 fucks? now stop your whining.

we finally arive. i see about 7 other cars. 3 i reconized to be bills, gustavs, and georgs A few people get out of their cars and go over to Tom then other got out and went over to someone else.
is this a mafia show down or some shit?
The place we arrived at was a old ran down farming ranch. The grass overgrown and clear of lawn neglect for atleast 3 years

"Lydia and Avery go over there" Tom demanded as he pointed to a small space.

"Be careful Tomii" she said with a ugly look on her face as she she tried to kiss him. He rejected the kiss and shoved her away.

Before I can reach the corner I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I quickly turn  around and push the man off of me.
He then grabs my waist again and pulls me closer. I felt my face flush. "Well hello beautiful" the mystery man says with a smirk on his face. "Get off of me"
"Make m-" the man then got cut off. I quickly close my eyes as I heard a loud bang from beside me. When opended my eyes I saw the man that was harassing me dead on the floor.
PLEASE DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME FOR THE STUTTERING JTS JUST TO SHOW HER SHOCK LOL ALSO SORRY LIKE FOR THE TIME POVS CHANGING COSTANTLY, ITS IN THE PRESENT THO LIKE EVERYTHING IS IN THE MOMENT NOT IN THE PASt
I gasp
"O-oh my g-god"

I look up and see Tom next to me with one arm around my waist.

"W-why would you kill him?"

"Because he should know not to put his hands on another person's property"

PROPERTY? WHAT AM I AN OBJECT?

"Did he hurt you or anything? Did he try to do anything?"

"No." I reply still shaken from the fact he just killed someone right Infront of me

"Like you even care" I mutter under my breath. Luckily he didn't hear me. Who knows, maybe this time he would've taken one of my hands for the back talk I gave him.

I go back over to the corner that Tom  had instructed me to and groaned as I saw the slut. Me and her are in a slightly boxed in area .

"Ugh move your squishing me" she whines.

"I'm not squishing you You're just too big. I sau making a smart remark.

"UGH TOMIIII" she wails out

"What Avery" Tom says in a emotionalless tone as he walks over to us.

"This bitch is being mean to meee" she whines making a pouty face

"I really don't fucking care"

"But Tomii" she whines out once again while grabbing onto his arm.

"You know what, follow me" the slut obeyed and follows him.
A minute later I hear a gun shot.
Did he.. kill her?...

I see tom coming back to the barn with small splats of blood on his hands and face. Omg. He killed her. 
He walks past me not a single emotion in his eyes.

TOMS POV

I was getting tired of Avery. She was always whining about something and clinging onto me. It was time I did something about her nagging. I'm surprised I delt with her shit for so long. She was honeslty so annoying. She infuriated me.

"Why hello Tom" I hear a voice say

"Long time no see Nathan."

I heard a few boxes fall from a distance and turned around to see Lydia in the arms of one of Nathan's men. "Well who is this beauty" Nathan says while making a trail of kisses from Lydia's cheek to right above her bust. "Step away from her" I ordered.
In the blink of an eye they had a gun to her head. I felt my heart rate increase as I realized whats  happening. I saw tears formings in Lydia's eyes. I don't fucking care about her. I just care about killing Nathan and his men. "Don't you dare touch her one more time"

"And if I do?" Right after Nathan said that he smashed his lips onto Lydias. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at Nathan. As soon as I pulled my weapon his men did the same and they were all pointing at me.

Before I knew bill, gustav, and georg came in clutch. I shot the man holding Lydia and a few others while my gang were taking care of Nathan and his assistants.
As soon as Lydia was free from the man's grasp she ran to my side. I noticed her heart thumping and her heavy breathing. She had tears running down her face.  I could care less..

LYDIAS POV

On the way back to the house I was placed into against my will I was still kinda crying. Im unfamiliar scared and helpless. I noticed Tom took  glances at me every minute or so on the way back but I didn't think much of it
We arrive back to the unfamiliar house and this time I atchually decide to takw in my surroundings this time and I immediately notice a bunch of girls in slutty dresses, heels, and way too many accessories.
I cringed at the sight of them.
Slightly scared of  Tom I ask for his permission to go to sleep. He approves and escorts me to my room. I grab some pajamas and as im about to change until I notice Tom looking at me.
"Uhm could you leave please"

"I guess"

After he left I changed into my pajamas and  went to sleep.

THIS JS SUCH A LONG CHAOTER AND J HOPE YALL ENJOYED!!

I SPENT A FEW HOURS WRITING THIS AND A LOT KF THOUGHT SO I REALLY HOPE THIS IS UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS😭😭 VOTE THIS, COMMENT AND FOLLOWWW🩷🩷🩷