I walked into the kitchen and saw Chipotle bags on the counter. I did a little happy dance knowing I didn't have to cook for my kids. Amir came from out the pantry with a bottled water.

"Hey ma." He said kissing my cheek.

"Hey Pootie. Sorry I been sleep." I told my son as he picked up one of the chipotle bags.

"It's ok. Dad picked me up from practice."

"Ok, how was practice?"

"It was aight. Coach had us running." Amir said while grabbing himself a fork

"He bet not be making my baby run." I said making him roll his eyes.

"Dad brought you Chipotle, that's your bag on the counter. You was sleep though so he put you in your bed" My son said.

"Put me in my bed?" I asked raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Yeah. You was sleep at your desk, he carried you to the bed cause you wouldn't get up." Amir said walking past me with his food to go upstairs to his bedroom.

I shook my head at myself because that wine really did a number on me. "Is your sister here?" I yelled out.

"Yeah. She up here. She sleep though." He yelled back.

"And bring all that trash down when you done eating boy!" I yelled as I grabbed my food and sat on the couch to watch my show.

"Yes Ma'am."

I grabbed the remote control and turned on Real Housewives. I smiled internally knowing that Lucious thought about me, and knew my exact order. No matter how hard I try, I will never not have a soft spot for him.

~

Sav

I sat on the couch in my living room as I blew smoke out scrolling through her Instagram

I sat on the couch in my living room as I blew smoke out scrolling through her Instagram. It was something about her I couldn't shake. Her smile? That laugh? Them eyes? Ever since I seen her at the car wash, it was something about her I couldn't put my finger on. Now I know.

I clicked on her story to see what she had just posted.

I slid up on her story

I slid up on her story. I hit my blunt two more times and inhaled. I looked back down at my phone to see that she was typing.

 I looked back down at my phone to see that she was typing

I threw my head back on the couch. I can't believe I been up here thinking bout the opp daughter. I decided to not respond to her text about her pops and jus leave her on seen.

Truth be told, Lu hold weight in the streets All over Philly. But especially 55th. Anybody that's ever crossed him went missing or ended up dead. Some people call him the king of the streets, but I'm here to take his place. The plan was to shoot it out, and the last one standing gets 55th. Crew vs Crew but I want Lucious' head myself.

Back when I was a kid my pops was murdered. One bullet straight through his head. And he was left out in the middle of the street to die alone. I always vowed to my momma that I would kill whoever killed my pops. She always thought it was me jus talking, but the older I got the more serious she saw I was.

Once I hit my eighth grade year, I joined a gang and got more involved in the streets. I started asking questions about who knew what, and who was who. Nobody ever confirmed that Lu was the one who shot my pops, but word on the streets back then was that my dad owed Lu money. Most say that when folk owe him and don't pay him they turn up dead. So I put two and two together and narrowed out my options. Which leaves Lu to be my pops killer.

I puffed my blunt and smirked as all my ways to kill Lu flashed through my head. I looked down at my phone and looked at Lyric's Instagram.

"What Better Way To Sneak Up On This Nigga?" I asked myself as the idea popped In my head.

He might not be worried about me taking his block from him, or even his life which he shouldn't. For now. I can get straight to him through Lyric.

—————-

What do you guys think? Leave your comments and thoughts! Vote, Comment, Share! I'm so glad to be back writing  for you all again!

Peace & Love

-K