he was an ass hole—and everybody knew it which was sad. aaliyah's mother ended up divorcing him since she didn't like the way he treated you but loved on your brothers as if you were invisible.

he treated her like a step child—as if she wasn't his but that was bullshit because all of her siblings look like a mixture of him and her mother.

"chase, kevin, and cj, GET DF OUT MY FACE YO" you yelled at your triplet teenage brothers who were currently blocking you from the kitchen—"maaa, can you tell them to move" you whined

"get da hell out da way for i send y'all ignorant asses wit y'all grandma" your mom said as she grabbed cj and chase by their ears and dragged them out the way as they winced "noo, she don't got wifi" kev complained.

"ahhh ok ok maaaa!" cj said as he held his ear "child abuse, where my phone at" chase said as he searched for his phone on the couch meanwhile kevin was dying of laughter.

"mamiii, you made my plate?" you questioned as you leaned against the counter—not too far from the stove, "at yo big ass age you want me to make you sum? girl naw" she said and you pouted.

"wowww, how rude, this is your first time seeing me in weeks and this is how you act?" you said, getting defensive "yes, you text me everyday just to bother me aaliyah" she said, giving you a bffr look.

"exactly" kevin said, adding his 2 sense as the boys walked to yall "shut up, you always trynna pitch in" you said, rolling your eyes "ma, you won't believe who in her car" chase said while dying of laughter making you glare at him.

yes—your mother knew kay from past experience. and let's just say..she hated his ass.

"who?" she said, looking at the boy with her hand rested on her hip "kevin" chase said "nigga i'm right here" kevin said, throwing his hands up "not you dickhead" cj laughed.

"aaliyah what did i tell you bout dat boy? he is dangerous so why you keep hanging wit him?!" your mom complained "WE FROM DA HOOD, watchu mean dangerous?! ds is neutral" you said.

"lil girl i'll punch you in yo throat, who you think you talkin to" your mom said as she bucked at you "stop buckin at me, you got arthritis" you said, bucking back at her.

"she ain't even dat old, she only 42" cj said "cj ima need you ta stfu" you said "why you keep talkin to me crazy like i won't punch yo ass in yo throat" cj said—hitting you in the back of your head.

"see, i won't trynna go der wit yo ugly ass but now we gotta fight" you said—he pulled his sagging pants up and started to square up witchu "sike, why would i fight a bitch" you said, walking to the stove with a paper plate.

"she pussy" kev said "boiiii, don't get me started witchu" you laughed "don't you ever put yo mf hands on me again bitch cause i'll cut yo mf throat in yo mf sleep" cj said in your ear as you held your plate—watching your mom put food on it.

"and then i walked out, shaking my fat ass" you finished and they mugged you as your mom laughed "chase" you said as you turned around and looked at him while eating sum greens off your plate.

"yo?" he replied, lookin up from his phone "you still wit dat ari girl?" you questioned "you still wit dat kay nigga?" he questioned and you side eyed him "see now you just blew me, i'm going home" you said and they laughed.

"liyah you know i don't like that boy" your mom said and you looked at her as you put your plate down "you don't gotta date him" you said, sitting down "yk what he did to you tho" she said.

"dat was in da past, dis nigga know not to play wit me plus we not even together and he know you don't like him dats why he in da car rn" you said "go ahead, get your heart broken again" she shrugged.

"and will" you said, leaning against the wall "so do it" she clapped back "ion talk to haters, shut up" you said and she laughed "im sick of yo ass" she laughed "cough cough" you replied "shut yo ass up" chase said while laughing.

"ight i'm gon cause y'all disrespectful n keep harassing me" you said and your mom laughed "who is harassing you" she laughed "tell kay come inside" kev said "nah, ya moms don't like em" you replied.

"i never said that" she shrugged "liyah you know i don't like that boy" you mocked her as she rolled her eyes "plus, if he come in den she gon be muggin him da whole time cause she rude" you added "you act just like her ass" cj mumbled.

"suck my dick" you said, flicking him off as you finished your food—throwing your trash away "watch yo mouth" kev said "no" you replied "let kay come inside ma" chase said as yall looked at your mom.

"fine, but ima have to talk to him" she said and you smiled as you walked out the house and went to your parked car, hopping in the drivers seat "we rey go?" kay asked as he looked at you.

"dey want you to come inside" you said as you turned the car off "yo moms don't like me, i'm good" he said and you looked at him "she said she was gonna have a talk with you but my brothers keep beggin fa you" you said.

he laughed—"ight, ima come inside" he said as yall both got out the car and walked back in the house "wsg mh" chase said as he dapped kay up "yoo twin" kev said "yoo" cj said, being the last one to dap him up.

kay turned his head and looked straight ahead—seeing your mom standing there with her hand on her hip while leaned against the wall as he cracked her a smile "hey ma'am" kay said, knowing she hated his guts.

A/N: he trollin😂😂