33. Make Up

*Mitch's POV*

*SMUT IN THIS CHAPTERRRR*

"What, why didn't you tell me!"

"I didn't know if you would want to hear it right now, I was waiting for the perfect moment," He stated," I think I'm going to take it, living in New York is a once in a lifetime experience, there's so much there!" Exclaimed Scott.

"But what about our friends here? They're like family!"

"You're acting like we can't see them again."

"What do you mean we?"

"I want you to come with me."

"I can't leave , it won't be the same."

"Mitchie we can always make new friends, it'll be like when we moved to LA from Texas."

" I'll think about it"

"This is a once in a lifetime experience, I think I'm taking the job Mitchie. You can tell me if you're coming or not later, but I'm going."

"You can't just leave!"

"You can't just expect me to stay here jobless, there are big opportunities in New York that are ready for me, I have to take them."

"We'll talk about this later."

"Fine." He said getting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked standing up.

"To my room," He replied shutting the door.

I sat on the couch for a while thinking about how much I love Scott and how we've been friends and lovers for so long. I want him to be happy but I want to be happy too, I don't think if I moved to New York I'd be happy, but at the same time I don't want to lose him. I love him.

I walked to Scott's room and knocked on the door.

"What?" Scott yelled.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

I opened the door and sat next to Scott on his bed. We sat in silence for a while.

"I want us to work out." Scott finally said.

"So do I,' I replied.

"I want you to be happy," Scott said leaning in to kiss me.

He started kissing back, he licked my lips begging for entrance. I pulled my pants off quickly, and put my hands under his shirt and began to pull it off. I took my shirt off and pulled his sweatpants and boxers off.

My erection was noticeable and begging for attention. He put his hand in my boxers and began palming at my cock. I slide out of my boxers and sat on his lap straddling him. I began to kiss his torso, he moved his hand up and down my cock faster.

I moaned loudly, Scott hen put his lips on the top of my cock. I shivered as his warm mouth went around my tip. He laughed at my movement and let more of my length in his mouth. I moaned loudly as he took in my whole length shortly after.

He sucked harder and I thrusted in and out of his mouth.

"I'm gonna cum."

He sucked as hard as possible and I released into his mouth.

"Scott I want you inside of me."

He bit his lip ad got behind me, he put one finger in my ass and I wiggled around. I moaned and he added another finger. He started to thrust his fingers in and out hitting my prostate area.

I whined loudly, "Add another."

Scott added one last finger to finish stretching me.

He took his fingers out,"You ready babe?"

"Just fuck me already," I pleaded.

He lined up his dick with my asshole and slowly put it in. He started thrusting in and out increasing the speed. I screamed with pleasure before he came inside of me. My insides were filled with his warmness then he pulled out making me feel empty.

"Scott I want you to go to New York," I panted.