12.

Lix was shocked to see han there.. The tray which he was holding fell due to the sudden shook. Just then cb went towards him.

Cb : be carefull *whispers* you better be quick and go to your room.. *saw tears forming in lix's eyes*.

Lix's pov : Han is here - where's my hyung. Is he safe or did she did something to him.

Cb's pov : i am glad i don't have to be the one to tell these things to hj.. Lix will tell him i guess..

Han's pov : Felix is here - didn't he said he's safe. The whole time he was here........just because of me..... *tears of guilt and anger*

I'm sorry felix because of me you had to live in this hell... *rubs his tears* but now I'm here to make everything right... you're innocent. You can leave this place now and live happily with know.

Rj : why are you crying. *notices his teary eyes* are you missing your lover. *smirk*. didn't you said he'll come and take you away from me once again. - so what's the deal - i guess you don't have any hope in your lover. or its just that you know it's impossible this time.*whisper*.

Han remained silent the whole time and walked up the stairs.
______________________________________

Hj : you came back real fast - *pecked his cheeks while back hugging him*.

Lix removes hj's hand and pulls him infront of his face.

Hj : what.... you didn't like that.

Lix : Didn't like it. *low tone*. I FUCKING LOVE YOU.*shouts*...... AND YOU.....FREAKING BROKE MY TRUST, MY HEART, MY LOVE FOR YOU AND MY EVERYRHING.

Hj : what are you saying *walk towards him* i love you the same way you do. *about to touch him*.

Lix : *steps back* you did all this just to satisfy your needs- and when you were done.. You broke everything.

Hj : what are you saying- tell me what did i do.

Lix : where is my hyung - what did you do to him.

Hj : i told you right...he's safe and sound.

Lix : drop the act. *he opens the drawer and pulls out the gun*- (he saw this gun while cleaning long ago).

Hj : lix stop it's dangerous.

Lix : Then- tell me where is my hyung. *points gun at hj*

Hj : didn't i told you he's safe.

Lix : he's not - rj brought jisung back here... Now god knows what she did to my hyung.

Hj : what *in disbelief*

Lix : fucking tell me where's my hyung- or else I'll kill you.

Hj : drop it.... it's not that easy- to kill me. The gun has no bullets. I'm not stupid to leave a loaded gun in front of you so, you can leave from here.

Lix checks the gun to make sure he is not tricked and fell on his knees due to his tiredness. Terrified about his hyungs unknowing state..

Hj : you want to see your hyung right - I'll take you there.

Lix's face lit up a bit - let's go now.

Hj : but first tell me who told you that han is here.

Lix : I saw him here with rj.

Hj : how's that possible. you stay in the room. I promise i'll make the things right..