𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖...

Start from the beginning

I ended up pulling out a little booklet and wrote down the place. I kept on walking to try and find a gym nearby as well. Luvi, also looking curious as to where we are going, decided to ditch the pocket and crawl onto my shoulders to look around as well (even though he has no clue what hes even looking for. he just wants to copy what you do). At this point I pulled out my phone, giving up on looking for it myself and found one that was about a minute away from where I stood. I deadpanned at the result, but still walked to where the gym was.

I got there not long after and went to a front desk. "Um excuse me.." I said to the man at the front desk. "Huh? Oh! Hello Ma'am! How may I help you?" he said with a smile on his face. "Does this gym accept people under the age of 18 to enter?"

"Yes, we do!"

'thank goodness'

"S-so how much would a membership cost?" I asked him. It ended up being pretty affordable and I payed for 6 months, mainly because I didn't think I would need to use my membership by the time I got into U.A. I know, it seems pretty cocky of me to think I'll get accepted right away, but I mean, even KILLUA said I could easily get in. There's no way that he said that to be nice, so I'm pretty confident passing.

When I got my membership card, I walked out of the gym. I stopped outside of the door and grabbed my booklet to mark down this place. Now, I'm just gonna enjoy the walk home with Luvi, who thankfully didn't run off like how he did in the market. After I started walking, Luvi gave up on going on my shoulders and decided to crawl up to my head. I just let him be. As I walked around to take more notes of the places I would like to go to.

I was halfway home when I saw a music store. Obviously, I had to check it out. I needed a new Acroustic Guitar anyway. Maybe they had one. Even though I can literally SUMMON instruments, I don't really wanna use my quirk unless it's for fighting or training. Plus, if I try and play any song with my quirk, I would most likely make blasts on accident. Best playing it safe and getting a new instrument.

When I walked in, I can see a huge variety of instruments and speakers. The feeling in this store is actually nice. I went over to the section where they held the guitars. There were a couple of different colors, but most of them were a basic brown. There was one guitar that caught my eye. I figured it was not only cute, but it could look nice in stickers if I ever chose to put some on.

I asked the cashier about the guitar and they went out to the back to grab an extra. I asked to try it out and he didn't mind. So I just played a little tune. I liked the feeling it had and Luvi loved the music. I gave the cashier the guitar and I payed for it. But not before I bought a case, extra strings, more picks, and a black guitar strap.

 But not before I bought a case, extra strings, more picks, and a black guitar strap