"You have the rest of their lives to make up for it," Joseph said, comforting his older cousin.

"Thanks, Sefa," Joe said.

After the show was over, they took a black SUV to the airport where a private jet awaited their arrival to get them to the next location.

"Cute jet," Lourdes said as she entered the private jet.

"Girl, why you said it like that? Have you been in a private jet before?" Jonathan asked Lourdes.

Lourdes nods.

"We have a private jet," Lourdes answered.

"What do you mean you have a private jet?" Joe asked.

How rich was Lamia?

"Lance got Mom a private jet for their wedding anniversary, a couple of years ago," Lourdes answered.

"Oh, so y'all are rich, rich," Joshua said.

Lourdes shrugged.

"You can say that," Lourdes said.

"I need to see this private jet," Sefa piped up.

"It's a Bombardier Global 7500," Lourdes said as she pulled up a picture for Sefa.

"Those jets are about $100 million, especially if customize them," Joshua said, shocked.

Joe pulled out his phone and decide to google Lance Sewell. His eyes popped out of his head when he saw the Forbes article about Lance's net worth.

The late Lance Sewell founded Orozco, a London-based hedge fund firm that manages roughly $58.5 billion in assets. Lance had a net worth of $35 billion that was inherited by his widow, Lamia Sewell, and his children.

"What are you looking at?" Jonathan asked from behind him.

"$35 billion," Joe answered.

"What?" Jonathan asked.

"They are worth $35 billion. Lamia's husband founded a hedge fund firm," Joe told him.

Jonathan was stunned.

"Lamia is a billionaire," Jonathan said.

Shaking his head, Jonathan let out an exasperated sigh.

"Welp, you think she would give me about a billion," Jonathan joked.

"No, and don't joke like that around her or the kids, I don't want them to be uncomfortable," Joe told Jonathan.

Jonathan nods.

"I won't, Papa Bear," Jonathan said.

Liked by the_jodiejoe, lamia, trinity_fatu, romanreigns, and 222,342 others lourdes spend the day with me and DaddioView all 1,152 commentslaramie 😍😍😍😍lyrita My turn @romanreignsromanreigns @lyrita come through laredo I hope y'all brought me s...

lourdes spend the day with me and Daddio
View all 1,152 comments
laramie 😍😍😍😍
lyrita My turn @romanreigns
romanreigns @lyrita come through
laredo I hope y'all brought me some sneakers too

Lourdes was lost in her own thoughts when her father hung up the phone. 

"Are you okay?" Her father asked.

She turned her attention back to him, smiling, 

"A little tired but I'm happy...You know spending time with you," Lourdes answered.

Joe had taken Lourdes out to spend the day together to get to know each other better. Spending the day together, Lourdes and Joe found they have a lot in common including their big love for sneakers.

"I'm happy too," Joe said, smiling.

"I was nervous you wouldn't be open to me and my siblings coming around. I mean it's crazy to suddenly have five grown kids pop up and now you have to find a place in your life for us," Lourdes opened up to Joe, pulling her knees to her chest, leaning back in the chair.

Joe frowned.

"Listen, things happened for a reason. But I want you to know and I hope you share this with your siblings that you guys mean the world to me. You have no idea. I may not have been there from the start but I will be here until the end of time. I had so many mixed emotions when I found out about you guys but the moment I saw y'all. I knew that I love you guys," Joe told her.

Lourdes smiled.

"Thank you, that means a lot to hear you say that," Lourdes said.

Joe smiled.

"I know we have a lot of work to do but I promise you and your sibling that I'm going to be here for you all. You guys are a part of my family," Joe said, getting emotional.

Joe stands up and walks around the table.

"Give me a hug," He says holding his arms open, she wraps her arms around his muscled frame.

Lourdes chuckled.

"What's funny?" He asked.

"Mom was right. You are the emotional one," Lourdes answered, chuckling.