Saving Sokovia.

By the time I had shadow-travelled back to the main city with Wanda, everything was either broken or breaking. "Cap," I said through my ear piece, "What do we do?"

"Stark, work on bringing the city back down, safely. Everyone has one job. Tear these things apart. They hurt you, you hurt them back. You get killed...walk it off."

"Spoken like a true Captain." I said before hanging up. A dented drone shuffled towards me and my metal arm shot out to punch it, only making it fall to the floor and die. "Wanda, help the people escape. I'm going to fight."

She nodded, looking back to the drones with wide-eyes before running away. Hawkeye had just back flipped off a car, shooting a drone down on the way. I sent out a mist to blind the drones only, I had become that powerful over the years to specify who is affected and who isn't. The drones everywhere began to stumble around, fall off edges or fall to the floor. Though more dropped down from the sky and cut off my connection. "Go, go, go!" Hawkeye called out and grabbed me and Wanda as the drones began to walk.

He kicked open a door and pulled me and Wanda in with him. "Oh, God," Wanda cried, "How could we let this happen?"

"Hey, hey, hey!" Clint said, "You girls okay?"

I simply nodded, breathless whilst Wanda cried beside me, "It's our entire fault."

"Hey! What do you- It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares? Are you up for this? Are you? Look I just need to know because the city is flying. Look, okay? The city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots and I have a bow and arrow, none of this makes sense-"A drone passing by shot at the building we hid in and Hawkeye shot an arrow at it. Wanda only gasped and cried more. I wrapped my arms around her. "But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did or what you were, if you walk out that door, you fight and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good, I'll send Pietro to come and get you two but if you walk out of that door... you're an avenger." He stood up from his position and reloaded his arrows whilst Wanda and I huddled together on the ground. After a second, he opened the back door and ran out.

"Just like old times, huh?" I whispered into the darkness. Wanda only shook against me. "You know, when I grew up...I wanted to be a princess." She pulled away and stared up at me. "And then, one day, I didn't. Because a princess becomes a queen, and that queen has a lot of responsibility, she has to impress and protect her people, choosing choices for them that she thinks is right. And after all of it, her reign ends. Yeah, it ends. She works so, so, so hard and after it all, it ends. But, now? I think that's beautiful. Because a queen always goes down history, she always makes a mark. Even if it's something small, she changes how people think about the world. Don't you want that? Don't you want to know what it feels like? We could be more than experiments, Wanda...we could be queens, just for now, just for today. It wouldn't be real, but we could pretend. And the one thing that a queen does most importantly is fighting for her people. Hawkeye's out there. I doubt his getting crushed into little pieces, but he is out there and he is out there alone." I took a deep breath and stood up, my knees aching from the concrete floor, "He needs us. Everyone needs us." My hand extended to Wanda, who began to stop shaking, "Wouldn't you rather say 'Even if it goes wrong, I tried my best', rather than 'I give up'?"

Wanda set her jaw and nodded, standing up with me, "Let's go kick robot ass." She growled and I smirked. "Ready?" I nodded, kicking the door down and instantly the sun light hit us. Wanda created a wave of red hexes whilst I, now in my metal form, created a mist and blasted it at the surrounding drones. Hawkeye spun around to us mid-shot, only nodding with a small smirk. And the three of us, together, fought.