AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi beautiful human. I appreciate you choosing to read "Stormy with a chance of sunshine". It will be worth it

This is my first book and it's a Nigerian / African story. It's going to be written in English Language with a little pidgin language. The major location of this book is Nigeria and most of the cities, states, local governments, villages e.t.c will be based off my imagination but you'll be updated in each chapter.

I'm expectant and hopeful that my story will be published someday but I'm currently writing it on here to build my writing skills and connect with an audience of readers. Please remember your comments, votes and shares matters a lot in the growth and development of this story.

The major theme of this story is self harm, grief, suicide, depression. It also contains talks of child abuse and sexual abuse. This chapters with this contents will be hinted at the beginning of the chapter so always check for my notes at the beginning of each chapter.

My books are my babies and it takes a lot of creative process to update a sentence so please be nice. Criticisms and corrections are welcomed but don't be condescending or rude, thank you.

    Once again, thanks for clicking on my book, I'm sure you'll love it
💓.

Praise Ihotu