𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮

WARNING
this book, as a warrior cat's fanfiction, contains themes such as gore, death, murder, and manipulation. if you're not okay with these topics, please click away.

CREDITS
i don't own any photos used. the photo on the cover doesn't belong to me, although i did create the cover. the general warrior cats (clans, traditions, etc) belongs to the erin hunter team. however, i own the storyline, characters, cover, and book title.

i took some main character names from my name that apprentice, so here's the credits for that:
mintberry [DragonBoom10]
snakestrike [pumpkinpii]

~~~

"my sister is more than willing to kill."

PRIMROSE

"the wind is coming."

BY

"last time a deputy tried proving himself, he ended up dead."

LILY [_patches]

"the clan doesn't like to talk about ugly history."

~~~

hello!! i'm so excited to share the second book of the eternal series, primrose, with you all! i honestly had so much fun writing it, and in my opinion, i like it a lot more than hyacinth! but with that said, primrose is book 2, so if you haven't read hyacinth (book 1) yet, turn around. it's not impossible to figure out, but i think the plot will be harder to follow without reading hyacinth.

this book will rotate between the povs of the three main characters: mintpaw, snakepaw, and viperpaw. the time period is in the old forest territory, after skyclan leaves and way before firestar's arrival. oh, and though i'm using cannon clans, i added some non-cannon landmarks and switched some of the cannon landmarks placing around!

okay, with that said, enjoy!

~ lily