An Unpleasant Suprise

Everyone had gotten into groups. Group 1, Robin, Lele, Matt and Timothy. Group 2, Joey, Sierra, Justine and Glozell. Group 3, Oli, Eva and Andrea.

Joey's group went to the First Floor Study. Robins group went to a room which had a large box in the middle. The key must've been in there. There were 3 holes in the box, big enough to fit a hand. Without thinking, Robin reached her hand in and felt around. "I can feel more wood! It's like a maze!" she explained. "There's a box! I think we need to get the box out of here, that must have the key inside!"

Olis group went into the library.

Meanwhile, in Joey's group, they were in the First Floor Study. Their clue said, In the first floor study, one key to life is as high as the mountain top. They began looking around at paintings, books and anything they could see until Justine pointed out that there was something sticking out of the mountain painting. Joey pulled it out of the painting, it was the first key.
"A key!" Joey beamed.

In the library, Oli's group had to 'Determine ages of the 3 corrupted' by looking at books.
Joey shouted to everyone.

" Guys we found a key! We got one!"
While Joey was using the key, Robins group were still stuck on the maze puzzle. Matt had tried to help Lele but she stiffly declined.
Joey had rushed over to the box and tried the key on every cage, when he finally unlocked one, he grabbed the vial and immediately made Shane drink it.

1 of 3 vials recovered.

" We need all 3 to cure him!" howled Arthur.
"Oh we gotta hurry up." realised Robin.

In the library:
" There's three young ones-" said Oli.
" And how old are they?" Andrea interrupted Oli.
" We're not doing very good man." worried Eva.
" Multiply their ages, you will get the number 36." said Oli, concentrating.
" Wait, wait, if you add all the ages together you'll get the number of devils in the grand council." Oli announced.
" You gotta tally up the ages, equal this number and then divide. What even is this shit I failed math class" complained Andrea.
" Oh wait, is this the number of devils? One, two, three, four, five, six, seven." said Oli.
Eva and Andrea weren't helping at all and were just laughing, Oli had had enough of their shit.
" Can you guys just stop I'm trying to concentrate." he blared.
He went back to work.
" Do we have a pen?" said Oli.
" A pen?! No we don't have a pen we don't have enough time for a pen!" Eva laughed.

" We only have 3 minutes left to save Shane!" Arthur roared.
" My question is who poisoned him?" asked Joey.
"You know what, it could've been you 'cause you were out with him. You were the only one that had, access to him." Glozell said to Eva, suspicious of her.
" I was in the bathroom!" Eva lied.
" Yeah shitting with poison probably." Joey shrugged.

In Robin's group, they were still struggling.
" Push it up." said Matt
" It can't go up!" hollered Lele.
" Alright where is it, where is it?" questioned Robin.
Robin tried instead of Lele and she still couldn't get it.

" Joey you know what, I think you might've done it." confessed Glozell.
" Why do you think I did it?" said Joey, confused, also feeling a little betrayed.
" He has more followers than you do you probably tried to kill him!" replied Glozell.
" You wanna take over his account." said Justine.
" Why would I want to kill Shane?" said Joey.
" What Justine just said, you want to take over his accounts." revealed Sierra.
" Exactly!" agreed Glozell.
" You are the youtube killer!" she said.
" The youtube killer?!" Joey said, laughing.
" You are the youtube killer!" she repeated.
" You know what I-" Joey attempted to say.
" Zabadabadoopdop" Glozell said interrupting him.

" Please hurry! 90 seconds left!" shouted Arthur.

" Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, okay." said Oli, counting.

" Alright it's here, now it's here." said Robin as she moved the box around, stressing with the amount of time she had left.

"I dibs his Twitter." claimed Glozell.
" Yeah Twitters more valuable." replied Sierra.

After all of the chaos and shouting, Arthur finally announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, time is up. Shane is dead."
" Oh no no oh no no no" panicked Glozell.
Robin, Lele, Matt and Timothy turned around to face Joey, Glozell, Justine, Sierra, Arthur, and Shane's dead body.
Robin froze with shock.
" I can't believe it." said both Lele and Robin.
" He's really dead." they repeated.

Oli's group rushed over.
" What happened?" said Joey.
" It was a riddle we couldn't figure it out!" exclaimed Andrea.
" Well we found our key in just 2 minutes!" bragged Joey.
" So what?! You don't know how hard that riddle was! Don't blame it on just us." argued Eva.
" Well he's dead now, because of one of us."
said Joey.

Everyone began shouting all at once.

" Wait wait, we gotta figure out who killed him!" said Matt, breaking the shouting.
" You know who probably killed him?" said Lele.
She pointed at Tim. "Aren't you like a murderer?"
" I don't kill my friends, I just kill people that owe money to me, all right?"
Once again, everyone started shouting until Justine broke it.
" Okay guys but really what do we do with the body. Okay I don't care who killed him but we have to get rid of it" she questioned.
" The body?" replied Joey.
" Probably because you killed him!" shouted Sierra.
" I honestly think it was Eva, she was the last to be seen with him." said Joey.
" It was not me!" argued Eva.
" Okay did anyone hang out with him before we came here?" asked Oli.
" I think Joey is the person who killed him and he's gonna kill us all. He's playing a sick game and he got us all here just so he can kill us." said Eva.
" I agree it's Joey." agreed Glozell.
Joey looked at Glozell.
" Don't you be looking at me all cute and fine pretty boy." she said, laughing. Joey smiled, he giggled.
" All I'm saying is we found our clue exceptionally quick with the help of, Joey." said Eva as she pointed at Joey.
" With the help of me?" questioned Joey with a sort of dirty look.
" Right!" Glozell agreed with Eva.
" It was Glozell who found it!" he replied.
" Who was sitting next to Shane at dinner?" said Matt, curiously. " Was it Justine? Joey?"
" Justine!" Sierra beamed.
" No I wasn't sitting next to him." Joey said to Matt.
" You we're very close to him, you were in proximity." Matt replied.
" I was two seats away." Joey said.
" You were sitting next to him aswell!" Matt pointed at Sierra.
" Guys what if it's none of us and it was the maid?!" suggested Eva.
They all looked at Sarah (the maid).
" Look at her!" laughed Lele.
" She served a head!" continued Eva.
"Uh the cook is the one who prepared the dessert." suggested Tim.
Joey had started searching Shane's body just incase he had any clues on him.
" If you're going to take his wallet atleast give it to me." joked Tim.
" Listen to this!" exclaimed Joey.

" If you're reading this I have failed in my mission. My killer is not who you think it is. It's the house itself. Which is possessed of an ancient evil that has locked it in time. I came here tonight with the intention of destroying it. I am a member of a secret organisation known as The Society Against Evil. We've been battling this wicked force for centuries. There are four artifacts which the evil has hidden behind a series of puzzles and clues. If they can be gathered and a binding ritual performed, the evil will be locked away. However, to complete the final task to retrieve each artifact, the group must vote on two people who must undertake a dark challenge. Tragically, one of them will die. But to help you along the way, The Society Against Evil has marked the clues with their symbol. You have until sunrise to recover the artifacts before you are trapped here forever. What lies ahead will not be easy, but I'm afraid you have no other choice if you wanna get back to 2016." Joey read, carefully.

" Okay so there's an evil spirit running around here, but we have to find like what four of these little things to untrap it or we gonna be stuck in the house?" complained Glozell.
" Guys, I think we should leave. Follow me, I have a car that can take us out of here." Joey said.
Everyone began to cautiously walk outside towards the car. As they picked up the pace and began jog-running towards it, out of nowhere, the car burst into flames.
They all screamed and ran straight back into the house, scared.
Robin grabbed Lele and rushed up the steps.