An Invitation: Part 2

When Joey tapped his glass, everyone went silent.
" Before i begin, I'd like to thank every single one of you for coming, you all look fabulous." he'd smile.
Everyone said thank you, chuckling.
" Dinner will be finished shortly, in the meantime, we'll all go and get to know each-other a bit more!"
" And one more thing, don't go exploring, I would prefer if you stay with everyone else. Also, please meet, Arthur the head of staff, Sarah the maid, we also have a caretaker but he can't make it at the moment." he said quickly.
They all went into one room together.

There were many activities scattered around the room, including darts, a table with cards on. And many games.
Everyone had went with someone to do something. Robin had went to play darts with Lele.

" Omg bitch you look AMAZING!" blared Lele towards Robin.
" All you girl! You look like a goddess!" Robin said, returning the compliment.
" I'm starving!" said Matt, walking over.
" Ok?" said Lele, they weren't very close but were still sort of friends.
" Same, I'm so hungry!" said Robin as she threw a dart at the board, it landed on the bullseye.
" AAH FINALLY YESS" she screeched.
" OMG FINALLY YOU DID IT!" celebrated Lele.
At this point, Matt was walking away towards other men, he gave Lele a kinda dirty look as he passed her.
" Ugh he's such a cunt." Lele said looking at him walking away.
" Literally omfg." replied Robin.

Just as she said that, Joey once again tapped his glass to get everyone's attention.
" Attention guys!" he called.
Everyone stared.
" Dinner is now ready, if you could all please make your way to the dining room."
As they all walked out, Robin looked and noticed that Shane and Eva weren't there. Maybe they had just gone to the bathroom.

They entered the dining room to see their names on pieces of card on their assigned seats. Robin was sitting next to Lele, but Matt was also sitting next to Lele. Let's say she wasn't happy about that.
" Ugh you're here." complained Lele.
" Just ignore him and he'll ignore u." Robin said calmly to Lele.
" Fine." said Lele, obviously not happy.
Everyone sat down.
Around 2 minutes later, Eva and Shane returned, looking like they had just seen a ghost.
" Hey!" said Eva acting as if everything was normal, which it didn't seem.
" Where were you? Didn't I say stay in that room? I specifically said don't wander around."
Joey said, upset at them.
Shane sat down.
" Ooo what's this it looks good?!" he said, trying to change the subject.
" Erm, don't try to change the subject! Where were you really?" Joey laughed.
Eva spoke.
" As much as I love a good make out, I was shitting." Eva said confidently.
" Just to let u know I don't believe you." Joey said, brushing the situation off.
Just after that conversation, Arthur marched in, staring at Shane.
He went over to Shane, whispered in his ear and passed him a note.
Shane opened the note and read it, had a scared, shocked, but also neutral face on and closed the note in a hurry.

Everyone was chatting when Shane took a sip of his drink and immediately started spitting blood out of his mouth onto the table. He was choking, spluttering. Everything suddenly turned from calm to chaos.
Arthur ran into the room, carefully grabbed Shane and laid him onto the floor, where a pillow was waiting for him, standing above where he was lying down, was Sarah, holding a mysterious dinner plate with a cover.
" Shane! Oh my god!" Joey shouted.
Everyone immediately realised that the note he had must have something on it. They rushed over to it and it read.
" You've been POISONED. Sorry, I couldn't have you meddling. Your society has troubled me enough." Matt said as he read the first few lines.
Everyone froze.
" What the fuck! He knew?!" said Justine, shocked.
Joey snatched the letter from Matt and continued reading it.
" In fifteen minutes you'll be dead. Your lungs filled with blood. However, you know I love games. There is an ANTIDOTE hidden on the first floor of the house. If your friends are wise enough they'll be able to solve the clues and save you. The symbols of your CULT mark the clues leading to the antidote. It all begins with your last dish of the night. May you die in a horrible pain. My cursed enemy." he read.
Justine realised what the maid was holding and pointed. " What does she have under there?"
" She's got the last dish." pointed out Matt.
" What does she have under there?" Sierra said, repeating Justine.
" Girl I will fork you up what is under there." said Glozell, confused.
Sarah swiftly lifted the cover up. Underneath was the head of a dead man.
" Oh my goodness what is going on?!" shouted Glozell.
" W-wait there's something in his mouth!" stuttered Oli as he pointed out the piece of paper sticking out of the blood covered mouth of the head.
" Oh no!!" Eva said shakily, not knowing what to do at that moment.
" And you're not going to call the police for this?" said Andrea.
" Reminding u again, no modern things work here, neither do electronics." Joey reminded Andrea.
Oli read out.
" Something is not okay with this room. I like it in a perfect order but certain things wander around the table instead of finding their perfect fit. Can you figure it out?" he read.
" This is what we have to look for! That symbol!" scrambled Oli.
" That symbol definitely means something." said Robin, scared.
" Come on guys Shane's dying!" Oli reminded the group.
Shane was still coughing up blood but even at that moment, Robin, Lele, Sierra and Glozell were still eating, they came here for a dinner party and now they were hungry after all of that shouting and chaos.
" Yeah I'm too stupid for this." said Lele jokingly.
Robin laughed.
"Wait what was the symbol on there again?" Matt said as he brought a box over.
" It was like a circle thing i don't know." said Oli.
"Was it this?" Matt said as held up the box, showing off the symbol.
" Oh yes it is! Yes it is!" said Eva, happy they had finally found something.
" I think we need to put these type of glasses on it." guessed Matt.
Everyone was now scurrying around and placing random glasses onto the box.
They did eventually find the correct 3 glasses.
" Finally i got one!" exclaimed Lele.
" Yes! I got one!" celebrated Joey.
" I got the last one! Beat that Matt." said Robin, laughing at Matt.
Since they had gotten all of the glasses, they acquired another note. Everyone gathered around the table to read it.
Just as someone was about to read the letter, the box shot open.
" OH HELL NAWH I REBUKE YOU SATAN!" screamed Glozell.
" BITCH WTF WAS THAT" Robin shouted at Glozell.
" Don't ask." she replied.
There were 3 cages inside the box, each had a vial of something inside them.
But also, there was a note. Robin read it.
" There are 3 keys to unlock life. In the first floor study, one key to life is as high as the mountain top. In the library is the second key which lies hidden beneath the nine circles of hell described by letters and words. In the foyer, is the third key to life which can easily be found but no one person can retrieve it without the helping hand if a friend." she read.
" Lets get to finding these keys then." said Lele.