An Invitation: Part 1

To my esteemed friends,
I have acquired an illustrious estate from the death of a distant relative, whom I've never met. I thought it only fitting that I invite you all, to attend a dinner party on the grounds.
It will certainly be a night to remember. However, the estate is quite peculiar and only exists in the year 1920. To enter its grounds, you must be dressed in clothing of that era. If you are carrying anything from the modern world, the house will simply never appear for you. And not only your clothing, but your attitude must reflect the time. I've included your unique characteristics on the back of this invitation. My driver will pick you up and take you on a road, that can only be driven by his insane time travelling automobile. Then, almost like magic, the house will appear. I hope to see you all soon.

Sincerely, Joey.
__________________
Robin would read the letter carefully and cautiously then proceed to set it down on her sofa. Look like someone had plans tonight.
Robin raced to her bedroom and ripped through her wardrobe until she found the perfect piece of clothing to wear that not only matched the 1920s, but also matched her assigned characteristic. The Fortune Teller.
__________________
At around 10pm, an old-fashioned 1920s convertible rolled up to her house, Robin saw this and immediately shot up, wearing her special outfit, and carefully made her way to the car, leaving all of her modern items like her phone at home.
__________________
10 minutes later:
They had finally arrived at the estate. It was a massive mansion obviously from the 1920s as Joey had said. Robin stepped carefully out of the car and walked up to the house. She entered and she was the only guest there so far.
" Welcome to my home, Robin!" Joey beamed from the stairs.
" Hey, where is everyone?" she'd reply.
" Oh don't worry they're on their way." he said as he walked down the steps. " Ooo love your outfit! You look gorg girly!"
" Aw thanks Joey! You look amazing yourself!" she replied with a smile on her face.
Joey walked back to the steps, looking through the window next to the door, Robin stepped aside.
" Someone else is here!" grinned Joey.
The door knob turned as Timothy Delaghetto stepped in.
" Please welcome, The Mobster." said a bearded man, who was probably the driver.
Timothy took his hat off in respect and held it against his chest.
" Wassup guys!? You both look rather ravishing!" Tim said jokingly, Robin and Joey chuckled."
After that, way more people started to arrive.
Everyone was introduced by the bearded man.
" Oli White as The Big Game Hunter"
" Sierra Furtado as The Heiress."
" Glozell Green as The Jazz Singer."
" Justine Ezarik as The Gambler."
" Matt Haag as The Professor."
" Shane Dawson as The Renegade."
" Andrea Brooks as The Fixer."
" Eva Gutowski as The Journalist."
" And finally," the man said " Lele Pons as The Hustler."
Everyone crowded in the foyer, chatting, looking up at Joey who was waiting on the stairs.
Joey tapped a glass.