80ꜱ ᴠᴀᴍᴘ

Jade turned to see a brunette standing unnecessarily close to her boyfriend Beck, rubbing his shirt.

Jade immediately rushed over. She was notorious for being sensitive about other girls (minus Cat) being touchy with Beck, and she wasn't gonna let some random girl stop that.

"Dude! Why are you rubbing my boyfriend?"

The girl turned around, and the sight made Jade freeze in her tracks.

What Jade noticed first was the cheekbones. Then came the beautiful brown eyes, cute nose, and long, luscious locks of hair touching her slender neck. It made Jade wonder, just for a moment: what if I drank her blood?

"I just spilt coffee on—"

The girl's voice brought her back.

Jade was shocked. She had never been tempted to drink someone's blood, not like this. 

Jade tried to mask her surprise as she said: "Get away from him", resulting in her sounding meaner than usual.

"Relax," Beck said, kissing Jade on the cheek. She inwardly heaved a sigh of relief. Beck seemed to be oblivious about the inner turmoil that she had just experienced.

Sikowitz started class, but Jade wasn't paying attention. She was far too busy thinking about what this could mean, what she should do, and trying not to stare at the girl that Sikowitz had to call her twice.

"Jade! New girl Tori chose Andre, Cat, Beck and you to join her in a round of alphabet improv."

Jade raised her eyebrow. So this brunette must have been the mysterious girl Andre was talking about.

Slowly, Jade made her way up to the stage. She stationed herself between Cat and Beck so she wouldn't have to face the new girl— Tori, her name was.