"My lawyers will contact your lawyers." She grabbed the papers and stood up, pulling her phone out of her pants pockets and called somebody. "Yeah, I'm ready." Was all she said before hanging up and started walking towards the front.

I got up and followed her. "Mya, I really don't want to lose you."

"Leave me alone, please."

"Baby, I'm sorry for everything."

"I don't care. I was giving you your space, just like you wanted, thinking that was going to help but look what you did. Fuck you Chris."

"I was caught up in the moment." I said while blocking her from going any further.

"I don't care, why aren't you listening to me?"

"Because I'm not about to lose you."

"The minute you let that bitch touch you, you lost me. We did this cheating thing before. I'm not about to keep playing with you. I'm done, this relationship has been nothing but stress. I'm good." Mya started pulling her suitcases to the front.

The more I watched her move, the more antsy I got. She got ready to grab the last suitcase but I snatched it tossed it across the room. "You not leaving me Mya."

"Chris." She said in a warning tone.

"Is it really that easy for you to just walk away? All the time we've spent, you really wanna just let that go? Seriously?"

"YES! The same damn way you were so ready to throw everything away because I did what the fuck that bitch asked me to do and what your daughter begged me to do. I've forgiven you for so much shit but not this fucking time. I was supposed to give you space and then we'd bounce right back like we normally do. I just —ugh. I'm not doing this." Mya went and grabbed the suitcase I tossed. Before I could do anything else, our front door opened then Brian and Tim walked in.

"Why the fuck is he in my house?!" I yelled pointing at her brother.

"Don't worry, he'll be out as soon as our luggage is out."

"This shit is crazy. So you can forgive him but not me."

"You know what?" She was about to charge after me but Brian grabbed her.

"Go outside in the car Mya." He told her. "Relax and go outside, you tryna end up back in the hospital?"

It was like she zoned him out and just kept her focus on me. I wanted so badly to just hold onto her and never let go. I knew the consequences, why did I let Nia do this shit? Do you know how fucking long it even took me to kiss her back? I haven't been sexually attracted to her in forever and now my marriage is over.

After Brian got Mya to finally go out the house, they put as much as they could in a truck.

When Brian came back in the house, he grabbed a duffle bag.

"Brian can you tell me where she's going?" I asked.

"I can't man."

"Please, she got my kids and she's having panic attacks. I need to know."

"She'll let you know when she's ready. We'll be back for the rest of these bags." He walked out, slightly slamming the door. I know he probably had a bunch of shit to say but decided against it. I basically proved him right. He knew I would fuck up.

Sitting on the couch, I stared up at our picture that hung above the fire place.

"I'm sorry Mya." Tears fell down my face. "I'm so fucking sorry."