Chapter 9

The 60th and 61st floors were both mine. And I was happy as I walked into the huge building. My thoughts of the day were forgotten the moment I walked in.

The lobby had beautiful low lighting and velvet couches which I didn't even get to chance to sit on since Olivia insisted on taking me to my apartment immediately.

.
.
.

Wow. That's all I can say. You must think just because I'm rich, I must be used to all these luxuries. I am. But as I told you I've never lived in an penthouse.

The sitting room had two huge couches, an amazing view of the city and paintings of famous people on the walls.

Olivia took me to the kitchen next. It was in the color theme of black and gray and had a breakfast bar in it.

"So you're dad said that you'll have a personal chef and three maids who will be living in the apartment across the street", Olivia started talking.

The apartment across the street was average nothing like mine obviously.

"The chef will prepare all you're meals, you should just give me the time of which you would like them and the maids will be here once you leave for school and they will clean up after you", she told me.

"What if I get hungry at some other time and I want a proper meal?", I asked leaning against the counter top of the kitchen.

"Well you're free to call them anytime".

I smiled and kept on walking. Next was the dining room which had a table big enough for ten people and next to it was the stair case leading to the top floor.

First thing I saw was the TV room. The TV room had one couch and the view was great and the super soft rug too.

Olivia took me to my room next. It had huge floor length windows a king size super comfortable bed and a two chair along with a coffee table in the corner. It was simple but beautiful. And the walk in closet was huge.

The bathroom had marble floors and great view and a little terrace and I had a make up room with all my makeup arranged on a shelves

There was a personal cinema and the main terrace which had a jacuzzi, electric fires and a sitting area. There was a laundry room too but I didn't bother looking at knowing that I probably won't even go there.

Once Olivia left I walked up to the terrace and sat down on one of the couches and relaxed. Since Summer was close I'm thinking about inviting Giselle, Natasha, Julianna and Estelle around.

.
.
.
.

That night I watched a few episodes of Never Have I Ever on Netflix and by 12.00am I was starting to get sleepy so headed up to my room. I couldn't wait to tell my friends tomorrow about having my own place which reminds me that I should probably facetime Giselle and Natasha.

I rang Giselle but she didn't answer so I tried Natasha but she didn't too. I frowned but I didn't think much about it. Instead I took a shower and went to bed.