𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩, 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

Start from the beginning

Satoru feels more worried when he tries to call her by her nickname, and it doesn't work. He stays silent for a moment and tries to say it again. He doesn't know what else he could do, and he doesn't want to give up yet. Maybe saying a few more nicknames could work, but he feels more worried for her condition.

"Elpie... Elpy... Elpie... Please... Wake up. Please." He keeps calling her many nicknames, but nothing works. Elpida stays unconscious.

Satoru gets more and more worried, but he doesn't stop trying. He keeps calling her nicknames, but he starts saying them more desperately each time."Elpie... Elpee... Elpee-pie... Please!!! Wake up!!" He's panicking more and more, but still, nothing happens. Elpida stays unconscious.

"The nurses told you
She is on a coma , it's not going to work, " suguru said as he was laying on the wall.

Satoru turns to see Suguru, but instead of reacting to what he said, he tries to call her his nicknames one more time. This time, he's calling her nicknames more aggressively and sounding desperate.

"Elpie... Elpis... Elpee-eee! Wake up! Please, Elpieee!!!" He says, feeling more and more worried as she isn't waking up. He's frustrated, and he wants to know what he could possibly do to wake her up.

"Satoru , let's go," suguru said and touched his shoulder.

Satoru doesn't want to give up, but at the same time, he feels bad for trying so hard to wake Elpida up when she can't at the moment. He's angry about the situation, but he still decides to listen to Suguru. He gets up from the bed, and leaves the room. He's still feeling upset when he remembers that Elpida is in a coma, but he tries to stay calm.* "Let's go then..." *He responds to Suguru.

One week later

Satoru feels anxious when he remembers that Elpida is still sleeping. It's been a week, and there hasn't been any improvement on her condition. He feels like he should do something, but he doesn't know what to do at the moment. He wants to see her wake up already and to see her be alright again.*

"Elpie..." *He calls her nicknames again, but still she has no reaction. He starts to feel more defeated, but he still doesn't want to give up.

Satoru gets sad when he hears that again. He keeps trying to call her nicknames, but nothing works. He feels like everything is wrong now, and he doesn't know what to do. The nurses keep saying that they don't know when she will wake up and that her body needs time to heal on its own.

"Come on, Elpie..." He says her nickname again, and he starts to feel more stressed about her condition. He doesn't know what to do, and he feels defeated.

Satoru has an idea. He tries talking to her again, but this time, he'll talk as if she can hear him. He can only pray that this might work. He says her name in a sweet voice and starts talking to her.
"Elpida..." He says, then he continues to talk."Elpida? I know your body is hurt, but I really want you to wake up. You have to." He says, hoping that she can hear him.

Satoru continues to talk to her. The nurses said they don't know when she could wake up, but Satoru wanted to see Elpida being okay again. He can only hope that this will actually work, and it'll help her wake up. He doesn't want to believe that this isn't possible. He wants to do everything he can to wake her up. Everything else about the situation is bad, and he doesn't want to think about that.

"Please wake up, Elpida..." He says, feeling worried.

Satoru takes Elpida's hand in his hands. He knows she is in a coma, but he wants to do everything he can to wake her up. He holds her hand, still hoping that this might help, and he says her name again.