Chapter 2

It was the wee hours in the morning when Myungsim awoke abruptly due to a sharp pain on the side of her left breast. The pain was so intense that it startled her from deep slumber and instantly brought tears to her eyes. These days, her breasts were constantly sore again, just like when she was pregnant with Dae-hyun.

Feeling the pain, she didn't move right away, frozen in her spot, trying to regulate her breathing. She could feel that something was poking at her chest, however, she didn't check it immediately as her eyes remained shut while she took deep breaths; she hoped it would somehow alleviate her agony. When she finally managed to crack her eyes open, she instantly saw Dae-hyun's foot pressing on her sensitive chest.

As much as she wanted to berate her son, she would never have the heart to do so. So instead, she gently moved Dae-hyun's foot and fixed his body between him and her husband. She couldn't fathom how her son managed to be in his previous sleeping position, with his head close to Yongju's middle but his lower extremities were dangerously close to her torso.

Once she managed to place him in a normal sleeping position, she checked the clock beside her and let out a breath when she noticed she still had a couple of hours to sleep. Unfortunately, she was no longer sleepy, feeling her left breast still throbbing from Dae-hyun's kick.

As she glanced at her husband, she couldn't help but feel a tinge of envy for his deep, restful slumber. Yongju was sprawled on his back, his right arm casually draped above his head as he snored lightly. It was fortunate that they were both fully clothed since Dae-hyun managed to sneak into their room without them knowing.

She wasn't sure when Dae-hyun managed to get into their room this time, but ever since Dae-hyun was capable enough to walk into their room, Myungsim had been very conscious of always making sure her and Yongju got dressed after their intimate moments. She didn't want to and she's not ready to field any sex related questions from her son yet.

Yongju laughed at her saying Dae-hyun was still too young to even comprehend why his parents were buck naked, in case he managed to sneak in while they're asleep, but Myungsim countered that Dae-hyun would grow up and she didn't want him to have memories of his naked parents imprinted in his mind. The thought alone had her blushing and gave her a headache. She knew for sure she didn't want to know anything frisky was happening to her parents when she was growing up.

And so even when her legs felt like jello after several orgasms her husband kindly gifted her with, she would gingerly get dressed after going to the bathroom to pee and before she would allow herself to succumb to sleep again. Yongju initially had a hard time following her request, and so Myungsim was never afraid to be physical, slapping his arm or any part of his torso when he was being uncooperative.

Sighing, Myungsim wiped her teary eyes as she moved to her side and gently pulled Dae-hyun towards her embrace. With his back gently resting on her, she smelled his soft hair and planted a kiss on top of his head.

She was actually excited for today because they planned to go to the city center and find Dae-hyun his first set of fishing gear, pole, and all other necessary equipment. Yongju wanted to start him early and influence him into liking his favorite hobby.

Myungsim snickered at the thought, imagining Dae-hyun in his cute little fishing outfit and fishing pole. She was excited to see if Dae-hyun would enjoy the activity as much as his appa did. She suspected he would like the first few minutes of it but would inevitably become bored easily. Fishing required a lot of patience and she wasn't sure if her husband had forgotten that Dae-hyun was only 27 months old and had patience as fleeting as a sigh. Still, she was excited to watch her boys and see how Dae-hyun would drive his appa to madness.