Chapter 8

"miss jhasmine, do i have to change clothes before we start?" I asked miss jhasmine while the other are busy arranging their chairs and materials.

"No need na, nak. You're outfit is great, all you have to do is follow the pose I'm going to give you, is that okay?" She said while pulling out her phone to look for the pose she's talking about.

 You're outfit is great, all you have to do is follow the pose I'm going to give you, is that okay?" She said while pulling out her phone to look for the pose she's talking about

"Is this kind of pose okay with you iha?" I nodded and smiled at miss.

Walang ibang ginawa si ma'am kung hindi asikasuhin ako at ipaliwanag sakin yung sistema nila dito. Their activity today would only be for 2 hours or less. The medium depends on the students except that they're not allowed to use their usual medium. Miss jhasmine said that the activity is for the students to get out of their comfort zone and to try new ways.

Aside from those, miss jhasmine also told me a few things about thalia. Like how quiet she is when she focuses on something, how she's great with most of the mediums they've been mastering; charcoal, drawing, watercolor painting, acrylic etc.

With all honesty I've never thought she'd be that talented. My first impression of her was that she's like a btch. Who wouldn't? Right? Back me up here people!

I was also told that thalia isn't that showy. Even though she cares so much, she wouldn't show it like how most of us would. She's very very mysterious.

"Miss eos, please focus and stop spacing out. You've been checking our president out since the moment you saw her. Do you perhaps know each other? She seems to dislike you"

" Hmm... Something like that, miss. It wasn't such a great first encounter tbh." I chuckled and miss jhasmine did the same.

We suddenly stopped laughing when we heard something loud. It was the aesel at the far back of the classroom. Beside it was thalia glaring at us, or just me?

"Woops, looks like someone's mad, or should i say... Jealous?" Sabi ni ma'am habang pareho padin kaming nakatingin kay thalia na bumalik na ngayon sa pag aayos ng gamit. May pasimpleng pag siko pa si ma'am sa tagiliran ko kaya napapa-igtad ako

Honestly, miss jhasmine isn't that old, she seems like she's only on her 30's just like nanay Elaine. She has this features that are undeniably beautiful, like how her eyes are in it's deep blue color, pointed nose, straight dark brown hair, and petite. She's just the same height as me. 5'4?

While on the other hand, nanay Elaine's morena, a few inches taller than me, has this beautiful gray-ish eyes, and just recently she celebrated her 35th birthday.

She's beautiful but she's single, and just a few years ago she got a divorce and doesn't have any kids. Though we are very close, I've never attempted to ask why and what happened. It's just something personal, I'll just wait till she's comfortable to talk about it.

"Miss thalia, could you please assist miss eos with the pose? I'll just go see miss Elaine, I'll be back a few" i suddenly got back to my senses when miss jhasmine started to give instructions.

" Jacob, can you please bring one high chair here in front? Thank you"  miss jhasmine said before patting my back as a sign she'll leave for awhile. I just nodded and gave a small smile.

Habang wala si ma'am, walang imik naman ginawa ni Thalia yung inutos sakanya. Kahit anong ngiti ang ibigay ko, masamang tingin lang ang isinusukli sakin. 'hirap naman paamuhin ng babaeng to'. Samantalang si jacob at yung ibang estudyante ay kinakausap naman ako.

Bumalik si ma'am ng naka pwesto na ang lahat, ako at ang mga estudyante nito. Mag sisimula na sana sila ng biglang mag salita si miss jhasmine.

"Kathleen, palit kayo ni thalia ng ubuan."

"Miss jhasmine, okay na po ako dito sa gilid." Sagot naman ni thalia dito kay ma'am. Yung mismong kaharapan ko kasi yung inuupuan ni Kathleen kaya siguro ayaw nitong lumipat. Napaka laki talaga ng galit sakin tsk.

"Thalia, don't take your personal issues with miss eos here in our class... Kung meron man"

Agad din akong napalingon kay miss dahil sa sinabi nito. Kahit pa walang emosyon ang pagkakasabi nito, hindi makakatakas sa paningin ko ang saglit nitong pag ngiti ng walang magawang tumayo ito at nakipag palit ng upuan. 'ma'am anong plano mo?'  sabi ko sa sarili ko, dahil sigurado akong sinadya nya yon.

" Look straight ahead miss eos, kindly stay still for as long as you can." I just gave a small smile para hindi na din ako gumalaw sa pwesto ko.

"Class you may start, I'll only give you 2hrs to finish your work." Dagdag pa nito.

__________

Miss jhasmine updates up every passing 5 minutes.

And it's been 15 minutes... Labing limang minuto ko ng tinititigan yung babaeng kaharap ko. Minsan nag tataka padin ako kung talaga nga bang magkamag-anak ba talaga sila ni miss chaves. I mean... they're definitely both beautiful and they nearly have the same eyes but her's is still different.

I can't help but to praise her dark brown eyes and her naturally wavy brown hair. Her lips looks soft and sweet. She was holding a pallet and a brush on her hand, focused at what she's doing. Her every move is somewhat... Flawless. The way the ray of sun from the window touches her skin is art itself.

'i want to draw her. Draw this moment.'

I honestly don't know why i praise her, i should be hating her instead of liking all her features. 'but she's too mesmerizing' My mind said. Indeed she is, she's simply beautiful... Even though she seems like a brat.

Sandaling nag salubong ang tingin naming dalawa ng mag angat ito ng tingin mula sa canvas nya. Simula kanina, hindi pa ako nito tinitingnan sa mata at halatang hanggat kaya nyang wag na munang tumingin ay hindi ito titingin.

Bahagya pa akong nagulat ng mapansing namumula ang magkabilang pisngi nito kahit pa agad din syang nag iwas ng tingin sakin. It made me slightly smile and i know if only i could smile bigger, I would've. No doubt.

__________
I'm still thinking if isasama ko yung short back story ni miss Elaine dito. ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

Ps: zariah's outfit on media