Chapter 7

Monday morning, pagkababa ko palang ng sasakyan ko pagkapasok ko ng university sinalubong agad ako ni nanay Elaine.

"Good morning anak kong maganda!" Napangiti ako sa masiglang pag bati nito habang papalapit saakin.

"Good morning din po ma'am. Ganda po ata ng gising natin ah?"

"Ahh, eh anak dipende yun sayo" she nervously chuckles. I looked at her, confusion obvious in my eyes.

"Anak, baka pwede mag request si nanay?" Malambing na tanong nito. 'Bakit parang kinakabahan ako ah'

_____________

Dinala ako ni ma'am sa isa sa mga art studio ng school na ginagamit ng mga myembro ng artclub.

"Ma'am cortez, goodmorning! eto na po si eos. Pumayag na po sya." Masiglang bati ni ma'am sa isang teacher na kaharap nya.

" M-ma'am Elaine, teka lang po. A-ano po bang gagawin? Wala pa naman po kayong sinasabi, tyaka wala pa po akong sagot na ibinibigay" kabadong tanong ko kay ma'am habang mahinang niyuyugyog ang braso nito.

Nginitian ako ni ma'am habang may nakakalokong ngiti sa labi nito. Narinig ko din ang mahinang pag tawa ni miss cortez na nasa harap padin namin at pinapanood kami ni nanay Elaine.

"Don't worry ma'am Elaine, ako na po ang bahala sa alaga mo. We'll handle her with care." Miss cortez said while jokingly winked at nanay.

"Ayun naman pala anak eh. Kaya mo yan ah? Bawi nalang si nanay next time. Mag behave, okay? Una na ako ma'am cortez, paki balik nalang po ng buo yung anak ko" tumatawang sagot nito habang nag lalakad na paalis.

Nag simula na din mag lakad si miss papasok sa loob kaya sumunod nalang ako dito.

" So miss eos-"

" Just eos would be great, miss cortez"

" Then miss jhasmine would be great as well"

We both nodded in agreement, laughing how we sounded silly.

"So this is the 1-A art studio here in the main building. Me and my students use this from Monday to Friday, sometimes only every other day. Depending on the availability of my time and my students." Miss jhasmine explained.

" As for what I've requested to ma'am Elaine, i would like to ask you a favor." I remained silent, listening to every word she says.

" Recently, there has been conflict between the students and the one we originally hired as the model for our class. Ma'am Elaine didn't even hesitate to recommend you, she also said you would definitely accept the offer as a model because you yourself loves art very much." She continued.

Agad ding nanlaki ang mata ko sa parteng sinabi ni ma'am na ako yung nirecommend ni nanay sakanya.

" I know you're still hesitating, muka namang nabudol ka lang ni Elaine. So i would like to ask you properly, even just this once dahil may upcoming competition yung mga alaga ko next week and i just need them to do this specific exercise today. Would it be okay with you to be a model just for a few hours? Your time would definitely be paid so don't worry about that part" mahabang paliwanag ni ma'am habang nangungusap ang mga tingin, mukang kailangan na kailangan nila.

I still have 5 hrs before my class this after noon, pumasok lang ako ng maaga para hindi marinig yung pag tatalo ng magulang ko. I was still contemplating whether i should accept it or not, until i noticed a familiar face that went by.

She still has this poker face like she's not minding anyone. She was holding a sketch pad with her. I like her outfit...

Thalia Calista's outfit

'Simple yet very appealing'
"Sure miss jhasmine. I would love to be your model for today." I said. My eyes was still fixed on her, watching her every move. It seemed so graceful yet deadly.

"Hmmm... Interesting" miss jhasmine mumbled under her breath while i was still lost in the trans.

"So! It is settled then! Come, I'll introduce you to them!" She excitedly exclaimed as she drags me upfront.

"Excuse me everyone. May i have all your attention" miss jhasmine started.

I was looking at the girl, watching her reaction as soon as she sees me. But to my dismay, she was too engrossed to what she was sketching. 'Come on, look here missy'

"As you all know there was an issue regarding our supposed to be model, there wasn't supposed to be new one until next month BUT i have great news for all of you today."

All eyes were now fixed on me except for her. 'She's wearing Bluetooth earbuds.' No wonder why she seemed to be disconnected to her surrounding.

"We'll have a new model for today. She was recommended by miss Elaine herself. Iha, introduce yourself" ma'am said while lightly tapping my shoulder.

"Hi everyone. Zariah eos laureano is the name, but you can me zel or eos for short. I'm an IT student here in griffin University and I'm currently in 3rd year"

They all clapped their hands and said hi to me.
" Miss eos, are you single?" Someone ask.

" Actually i was not until someone in this room caught my attention." I jokingly said while still looking at her.

The students went wild and it seemed like they saw me looking at the girl who's busy sketching something.

They started to get her attention and began to tease her. Confusion was written all over her face, not until she looked at front.

I was looking at her while giving her the same sweet smile i gave the last time we met. I saw her blush again, either with anger or the other way around. 'she's still so damn cute'

She's definitely shocked, it was obvious. She seemed so lost. I was just busy at our staring contest until i heard someone clear their throat.

"Miss thalia, you seemed to be so busy at what your doing. Let me introduce miss Zariah eos laureano, our new model for today. Mind introducing yourself to her as well?" Miss jhasmine said, a teasing smile plastered on her face.

She cleared her throat and tried to composed herself before standing up.

"My name's Thalia Calista mendez, the president of the artclub. Nice to meet you, miss laureano." She sarcastically said my name at the end part.

"You can drop the formality, honey. Calling me baby would be great." I said in the sweetest way i could manage, even though i was dying to laugh at her reaction.

All the students cheered and started teasing us. Even miss jhasmine was laughing and even said na hindi maipinta ang muka ni thalia.

This wasn't as bad as i thought. Just seeing her pissed reaction makes my day already.
'it is indeed an interesting day'.

_________
Napaka iniiiiiit! Parang si calis 😌