"Hi Ailee," Damien said, smiling.

"Uh Hii Mr Ferraro" she froze for a second but then gulped down her bite.

"Oh please call me Damien" he said and sipped on his coffee.

Ailee just awkwardly nodded.

"So babe we're still up for the date tonight right?" he asked Emma who had her head on his shoulder.

"Yes of course"

She missed Xavier now.

"It's my first time seeing you around here," he said to Ailee.

"Yeah I prefer working from home"

He nodded and made an 'O' face.

After that he kept talking to Emma and they both left a little earlier than the rest of them.

___

Luka sat in the back seat with Romano and loaded his gun.

"Booty so big Lord have mercy" he sang.

"Cause it's too cooooold
For you here
And now, so let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweate-"

"Shut the fuck up" Xavier growled.

"Sorry sis" he zipped his mouth, locked it and threw out the keys........ imaginarily with his fingers.

Five minutes later he started belting the lyrics of Steal My Girl,
"I know, I know, I know for sure
Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me"

Xavier rolled his eyes and looked out of the window. It would've been perfect if it were his girlfriend singing like that instead of his asshole friend.

"Come on bro my favorite part is here,
Bring a friend, join the crowd
Whoever wanna come along
Word up, talk the talk
Just move like we off the wall
Day or night, the sky's alight
So we dance to the break of dawn
Ladies and gentlemen, I got the medicine
So you should keep ya eyes on the ball"

Xavier put on his airpods and played his own playlist in an attempt to save his hearing abilities.

The weather was perfect. Cloudy but not raining, cool breeze, swaying trees and all that. He leaned on the glass of the window and dozed off.

___

"Les go Les go bro" Luka woke him up thirty five minutes later.

He must be very tired to sleep in a car, he thought and got out running down a hand on his face to brush the sleepiness away.

"Romano and Luka, to what do I owe this honor"

" Let's go inside first," Luka said, nodding and walking inside. Both men calculate their surroundings.

They all sat down in a hall with a black leather couch enough to room five people. Santiago's guards stationed at every corner while Xavier's stood closer to them, forming a shield around them. Meets like these usually turn bloody.

"What would you like to drink? Tequila, whiskey, vodka, gin, rum I have plenty here you know?"
he asked, pouring himself a glass of vodka.

"How about water? Do y'all drink that?" Luka asked.

Santiago gestured to his man and immediately a sealed water bottle was placed in front of him.

"Five stars for customer service," Luka said, opening the transparent bottle and chugging it down.