A life story

Patty ..is a  nerdy girl, recently working on a science lab researching on black holes . She is so excited for  tomorrow.
Tomorrow is a special day for her. She is going to hawai.! Its not cause she loves Hawai or  she is going on a vacation . It's about her dream cause  she is going to see/visit 'Gemini North telescope' . From her childhood it's her  dream to go there .

        " GEMINI NORTH TELESCOPE "As I told you she was a nerdy one

As I told you she was a nerdy one . At school no one was her friend except her robot 'Alex' whose name was named upon her crush.

                            "ALEX" I know it doesn't look good

                            "ALEX"
I know it doesn't look good. But what can she do . She doesn't have that good things back then and she is not going to make it better cause it make her feel good and relieved.

As looking at her , that she is working on black hole we can tell that see loves science specially Astronomy (the study of space basically)
She loves everything about space specially black hole cause it's so interesting and it's amazing we don't know about it, we don't know anything about it! , I mean we know but not much and don't know whats inside it ....its just amazing.