𝟏𝟖| 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

Y/n frowns. "Loki is dead."

"Oh, thank God!" Selvig breathes out in relief, making Y/n slightly glare at him. "I--I meant, I'm so sorry."

"Thank you." Thor says.

The man walks over, hugging the God before he hugs the Goddess. Neither of them had hugged back as they weren't in the cheery mood, especially Y/n.

~

Back in Asgard, the sun was slowly setting as a few hours had passed since Thor and Y/n escaped with two prisoners of Asgard. The palace and all of Asgard was quiet, the whole palace inside all ruined still from the attack of the Dark Elves.

By himself, Odin stood silently in front of the throne, waiting patiently for news if his sons, Y/n and Jane were back yet. The sound of footsteps fills his eardrums as a guard walks over to the king, stopping a few feet behind him.

"Forgive me, my liege." The guard speaks. "I've returned from the Dark World with news."

Odin slowly glances back at him. "Thor?"

"There was no sign of Thor, or the weapon." The guard replies.

"Y/n?" Odin questions.

The guard shakes his head. "No sign of her either, but..."

"What?" Odin asks after a couple seconds of silence.

The guard takes steps forward. "We found a body."

"Loki." Odin quietly realizes.

~

Back in London, the two Asgardians found themselves sitting side by side as Jane had eventually came out of her room, wearing her own clothing after getting out of her rather uncomfortable dress she had been dressed in back in Asgard.

As she had been gone, Selvig had gotten out his research she had needed, placing it out all on the table in front of him where Darcy and the man, the God and Goddess had learned his name was Ian, had walked over, placing themselves in the conversation.

"Malekith is gonna fire the Aether at a spot where all the nine worlds are connecting." Jane continues explaining.

"Amplifying the weapon's impact. For each additional world, the power will increase exponentially. The effect would be universal." Selvig informs.

Thor shakes his head. "But the Alignment is only temporary. He must be in exactly the right place at the right time."

"Well, how do we know where that is?" Darcy questions.

"We follow the directions." Selvig replies, standing up and grabbing a large map, placing it on a table. "This has happened before thousands of years ago, and the Ancients were there to see it. All the great constructions, the Mayans, the Chinese, the Egyptians. They made use of the gravitational effects of the Convergence. And they left us a map. Stonehenge, Snow don, the Great Orme. These are all coordinates taking us... Here."

"Greenwich?" Ian observes as they all looked down at the map.

"The walls between worlds will be almost non-existent. Physics is gonna go ballistic. Increases and decreases in gravity, spatial extrusions. The very fabric of reality is gonna be torn apart." Jane rambles.

All of a sudden, Mjolnir comes flying off the coat rack and into Thor's grip as the two Asgardians stared down at the map after exchanging a look.

"I better get my pants." Selvig mumbles.

After doing as he said and getting his pants on, the group all left the apartment as day time was now upon London. Jane and Selvig had split up on their own, Darcy and Ian together and lastly, Thor and Y/n together. After seeing Malekith get out of his ship after scaring the citizens of London away, Thor comes flying down, holding Y/n by the waist as they both land on the concrete ground, breaking the tiles beneath their feet.