𝟏𝟐| 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

CHAPTER TWELVE:

BATTLE

EXPLOSIONS AND SCREAMS filled the air of Vanaheim as shots were being taken all around, hitting many of the Asgardians that fought on the battle field

EXPLOSIONS AND SCREAMS filled the air of Vanaheim as shots were being taken all around, hitting many of the Asgardians that fought on the battle field. Fire and smoke stood everywhere, occasionally making it hard to see as they ran or rode by it on their horses, the smoke getting right into their face. The civilians of Vanaheim ran off the battlefield in horror of being injured, or worse, killed.

On her horse, the Goddess of Hunt, Sif, swung her sword around as she dodged the blade of the enemy, hopping off the horse, continuing to dodge the many swipes being sent her way. Once having the chance, she swings her shield at the man in front of her, knocking him right unconscious.

Large hatchet in hand, Volstagg swung his weapon, the non-sharp end of the blade hitting the enemy by his head, knocking him out as Volstagg's long red haired beard and and long hair swinging around in the air. Just as a man goes to hit him with his weapon, the redheaded Asgardian stops him by using his hatchet, the two weapons meeting before he shoves the man to the ground roughly.

Jumping down from a tall, wooden pillar and flipping in mid-air, the Goddess of Fidelity, Y/n, slams her sword down on the ground as her shield lands next to her. The impact she made causes the entire ground to rumble, making many people on the ground to fall back, not expecting it.

Bringing her sword up from the ground, Y/n twists the blade around in her hand, keeping a tight grip on the handle as she swings it at the men in front of her, slicing their stomachs, knocking most of them unconscious, all while her long h/c hair flies all over, a bit of the strands covering her face but she didn't seem to care about that.

As many explosions happen, Y/n and Sif somehow met up in the battle field just as another rumble goes through, a large portal-like thing opening up, catching the Goddesses attention as they recognized it as the Bifrost. All of a sudden, a familiar looking hammer flies out of the Bifrost, hitting a few men before it flies back, passing the Goddesses.

Sif and Y/n watch as the hammer goes back into it's owner's grip, the Bifrost disappearing, revealing the God of Thunder, Thor, standing there. As two men run up to attack him, the blonde jumps over them, letting out a cry as he slams his hammer onto the ground, lightning going everywhere and knocking the few enemies to the ground, unconscious.

"We've got this completely under control!" Sif calls to him.

"Is that why everything is on fire?" Thor asks with a little smirk.

Next thing he knew, he was suddenly tackled to the ground by two other men. Meanwhile, riding up on their horses, Fandral and Hogun hopped off the animals as they began to fight. As he walks forward, Fandral swings his sword, his blade hitting other men's blades while he kicks and punches them to the ground.