12│Missing

Seoul Private Mansion | Author Pov

Everyone is in deep serious thoughts.. Knowing the missing news of Kai and soobin.. Since they were keeping eye on them but still this happened..

Namjoon : Mom.. Now what should we do..?

He asked by minji just sat there silent with a cold dark face..

Jin : Are they even safe now..?

Hoseok : I call our team.. They said that soobin and kai went to their orphan to collect their own information about their past but that institution didn't let them so they broke in and got those information.. But before they could reach back they got missing..

Yoongi : We shouldn't let them do that.. It must be them who kidnapped Soobin and kai.. Im sure.. We have to do something against them.. I can't tolerate this anymore..

He said with a rage.. That everyone nod with agree.. But minji just shook and said..

Minji : You really need us all  die..? That what you all want huh? This.. This much year why do we wait just to destroy that by a single mistake.. You know what.. They are still hiding just because they are confident about something that they have a weapon that can just destroy us all.. And you know just after we got lashed out now they can just destroy us easily.. So listen to me let slide this for now..

Everyone got offended hearing her words.. They couldn't digest the fact that how they shouldn't care about Soobin and Kai..

Jin : But.. But what if something happen to them..?

Yoongi : And this time Yn won't stay silent..She is gonna come just to find everything knowing someone hurt her friends..

Namjoon : Even if we slide that away Yn won't.. Just knowing this she will become fearless just to protect her friends..

Hearing their rage in words minji just scoff with a smile.. She shook and said..

Minji : Nothing is gonna happen to them.. They aren't that much stupid thinking Yn is gonna stay silent..Before Yn could know something they will be back..

__^__

Yn Cafe | Author Pov

While Washing dish Yn's thoughts were filled with worries that its have been days that soobin and kai didn't call them or anything.. She try to call them but she couldn't and that is making her stress that she somehow didn't let jisoo or lisa know that they planned to broke in to orphan and all.. But they have been asking about them but yn didn't said anything

yelled at jennie who is playing with her phone with a shy smile on her face.. Even after yelling too much she didn't stop playing with her phone.. Getting pissed she stop her work and stomp towards her, snatching her phone she glare..

Yn : Here im calling you for the hundred times and you here smiling on your phone..?

Jennie got annoyed..

Jennie : Aish yn.. What you want..? We already done our work..

Keeping a poker face hearing her she give her phone back just seeing how jennie is been enjoying her phone time without even care to help Yn.. That she went back to work with a heavy face.. That made jennie sigh thinking she hurt her..