Take me with you (Changbin)

Y/n pov

I woke up to a cold feeling in the bed. I looked over to notice my husband has gotten up and left for work. I groaned slightly as I had wanted to see him this morning. I got up and pulled the blanket off of me. After I got ready I walked downstairs to see my husband cooking breakfast. "Hello handsome." I smiled leaning against the door frame. He turned around and smiled at me. "Hello beautiful." He said turning back around to get back to the pancakes. I walked up and hugged him from behind. I started kissing his exposed shoulder from his tank top. "Stop it tickles." He laughed slightly while flipping the pancake. I let go of him and walked over to sit at the table waiting for him to finish the pancakes.
"Finished." He said wiping his hands on a paper towel. He walked over to me with a plate of sloppy shaped pancakes. I grabbed one and took a bite. I watched as his face waited for me to give a answer. "10/10." I smiled. "YES!" He yelled. He walked over and gave me a kiss before sitting down across from me. He looked me in the eyes and I noticed the mood change. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned. "I got a call this morning." He paused his speaking before grabbing my hands and looking me in the eyes. "I have to leave next week for work and I'll be gone for two weeks." He said looking down. I kissed his hands and smiled. "I'll miss you." I said as he looked up. I rubbed my thumb across his wedding ring and looked back at him. "If it's for work I can't try to keep you back from it. I'll just be praying you'll be okay." I smiled. He leaned forward and kissed my lips. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you more."

*week later*

Author pov

You stood in the airport waiting for the announcement on the intercom saying Changbin had to go. You both stood there hugging each other as tight as you could. "I'm gonna miss you." You mumbled into his chest. He kissed the top of your head as you rubbed your wet eyes into him. "ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS WE ARE NOW BOARDING THE FLIGHT!" The lady said over the intercom. "Take me with you." You cried. "If I could I would." He wiped your tears. He kissed your lips one last time for as long as he could before he said I love you and left for the flight. You watched as he handed his boarding pass and walked into the plane. "Two weeks will go by fast." You thought to yourself.

You walked in your home and sat yourself onto the couch. The place felt so empty without him. It was quiet and lonely. You sat on the couch dreading the next two weeks and couldn't wait to see your husband again.

*Two Weeks Later*

You stood at the terminal waiting for your husband to get off the flight. He had landed 20 minutes ago but it was taking a long time for him to get his baggage. You waited impatiently at the door taping your toes and checking your phone. You soon looked up to see your husband walking out of the doors. You ran all the way to him and hugged him as tight as you could. He let go of his suitcase and hugged back. "Oh my god I've missed you." He said kissing your face. "I've missed you more." You said before kissing his lips. You stayed there for another minuet before heading back home. The drive was quiet as you just held Changbins hand and drove home.

It was a little short I know but I'm very tired so be thankful I wrote something. PLEASE GIVE ME REQUESTS FOR THE OTHER MEMBERS STORIES OR JUST IDEAS IN GENERAL!! Anyways love you all and thanks for reading my story ❤️