Proposal pt.1 (Hyung Line)

*BANGCHAN
He was so nervous. He told you you guys were gonna go do a photoshoot on the beach.  "How do I look?" You asked stepping out of the closet wearing a pastel (Favorite color) dress. "Wow." He said looking at you with eyes of love. "You like it?" "I love it." He smiled grabbing your hand. When you arrived at the beach he had a whole arch of flowers set up for you. "You set this up for photos?" "These photos are gonna be special." He smirked at you. While you were in the middle of taking photos Bangchan got on one knee behind you. "Y/n can you turn around to look at Chan please." The photographer asked. "Sure." When you turned around you stared at him. The tears stared brimming your eyes as he pulled out the ring box. "Y/n, the day I met you was one of the best days of my life. You've been with me through ups and downs an now I'm here asking you if you would do that with me forever." He slowly opened the box as he looked in your eyes. "Y/n will you marry me?" He asked. You nodded your head as you couldn't form words. He put the ring on your finger and pulled you in for a hug. "So this is why the beach was set up." You laughed a little. "Yes it is."

*Lee Know
He had been hinting it for a few weeks. Saying stuff like "When we get married we should do this." Or "When we get married we should go here for our honeymoon." It never really fazed you. You just replied with "Lee Know we aren't engaged yet." or "Okay honey." He brought you on a date to where you had your first ever date. "Awww memories." You smiled walking up to the resturant. "Hi I have a reservation under Lee." He said. "Two people?" "Yes." "Follow me." You followd the waiter to the back of the resturant and outside where you saw a table under a gazebo covered in flowers. "Woah." You smiled. "You like it?" He asked. "I love it." You smiled looking at him. You both had gotten your drinks and were now waiting on food. "Hey Y/n." Lee Know said. "Yes." You said looking at him. He got up from his seat and walked over to you. He then kneeled on the ground and pulled out a ring. "Y/n I love you so SO much. You are the angel I was praying for when I went to sleep at night and I want to keep that angel forver so Y/n, will you make me the luckiets man in the world and marry me?"  He asked. "Yeah." You said choking on your tears. He smiled as he put the ring on your finger and then kissed you. "I love you." You stated in the kiss. "I love you more."

*Changbin
He didn't know how to ask he kinda just did. You were outside swimming in your pool when he said. "Wait right here." You nodded as you watched him run back inside. You swam around for a little waiting for him to come back. Meanwhie Changbin was panicking. "WHERE IS IT?!" He yelled. Finally he opened his bedside drawer and found the box. You did a final lap around he pool when you saw him run outside. "Come here." He said. You got of the pool and walked up to him. "Ummm how do I do his." he giggled to himself. He grabbed your hands and looked you in the eyes. "Y/n I love you more than anything in the world. I love you so much that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So..." He started getting down on one knee as he opened the box. "Would you wanna spend the rest of your life with me too?" He asked. "Hell yeah." You smiled. He smiled widley and put the ring on your finger. He stood up and kissed you deeply. "Sorry it wasn't romantic." He said. "I couldn't have asked for a better proposal."

*Hyunjin
He was so sweet when proposing. He wanted everything to be PERFECT. It was your birthday and you invited some family and friends for a dinner. It wasn't a lot of people just your parents, his parents, your best friend (or how many friends you have)., and your sibling(s). "Oh wow I love it." You smiled holding up a dress your mom had gotten you. "Thank you so much." "You're welcome honey." Your mom hugged you. "Has anyone seen Hyunjin?" You asked. While looking for Hyunjin you noticed your father and his father were gone. "Okay you just gotta walk up to her and ask." Hyunjins dad said patting his shoulder. "But don't forget to be cool about it too." Your dad said. "Yeah." Hyunjin said wiping his hands on his pants. "Okay lets go." Hyunjin said grabing the cake and walking bak outside. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" The crowd sang. You turned around to see him walking twoards you smiling. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Y/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!" You blew out the candels and then turned to look at Hyunjin. He started getting down on one knee. You started tearing up. "Y/n will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He asked. "I would love to make you the happiest man in the world." You smiled wiping some of your tears away. He smiled and placed the ring on your finger. He stood up and kissed you. "Happy Birthday." He smiled. "Thank you." You smiled back. "I love you so much." He said kissing you again. "I love you more."