009... ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴅᴀʏ

≡;- ꒰ ° 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 <3 ꒱

≡;- ꒰ ° 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 <3

≡;- ꒰ ° 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 <3 ꒱

ᶜᵃʳˡᵒˢ ᴾᴼⱽ-

We were all in the dinning room, all eyes on the girl in front of us. "Why did you break in our house and not use the front door like a normal person would?" Paige asked, a little bit harsh. Frayah didn't speak. Apparently, when all of us had gone out to the theme park a couple blocks down the road, Francis had heard a weird sound coming from Paiges room and then later saw Frayah run out with a gun. She had threatened Francis but Athena had checks the gun and it wasn't loaded. "Your lucky we didn't call the police" Grace spoke "Whatever you say Cains" Frayah finally said, Grace had gotten up. "Don't you call me by my last name, may I remind you that your boyfriend dumped you for cheating?" Grace informed "Oh please, at least I had one" Frayah scoffed "had" Grace spat in her face. "Let's chill now, shall we? Now answer the question we've all been wanting to hear" I said, "I just broke in, nothing wrong" Frayah shrugged. "You must've stalked us if you knew where we were. I mean none of our closest friends even know we moved here, to Boston." I told her. She sighed heavily. "I know about you's being famous. I had asked Graces mum where you all were and she said you were in Boston Massachusetts. That's all." She told us "Your lying" Te said, slamming her hands on the table "I'm not" Frayah said, giving all of us the death stare. I looked around and Athena had her phone in her hands, "We all know you are lying, just spill" Athena said, "What if I don-" "Then.. I'll turn you in" Athena threatened. WHATS WITH EVERYONE THREATENING MAN- LETS ALL JUST CHILL AND CALM DOWN.

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥 ! : They all had found out she wanted to use them to gain popularity but she was soon turned in and was sentenced to prison for five months.
𝙁𝙪𝙣 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙩 ! : In America you are sentenced to 20 years or (maybe) more if you break into someone's house. It is called a burglary.

We had sorted the problem out and Frayah is no longer gonna come back. Soon after we all noticed that Francis was sick, "So you were sick" Paige asked "Yep, well not were I am sick" Francis replied, biting a apple. "HAHA SHAME" Meagan said, then stopped. "Wait I already knew you were sick-" she realised. "Short term memory lost everyone" Grace says like a news person. "Sadly" Meagan says sarcastically. Afterwards we all laughed and ate. Nothing much happened. I guess I could say that all we did was nothing, just a typical day at home. Waiting for Francis to get better.

ᵂᶜ : ⁴⁵⁹

*+[ 25 ]+*