001.. ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴘ

≡;- ꒰ °ONE <3 ꒱

≡;- ꒰ °ONE <3

≡;- ꒰ °ONE <3 ꒱

ᴿᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝘽𝙔𝙀! 𝙎𝙀𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍! ❞ Grace had yelled as she ran down the stairs of her old, dusty house. "GRACE PEVENISE! GET YOUR ASS BACK UP THESE STAIRS NOW!" Grace's mom had yelled. Grace had told both her parents she was moving out. With her friend's. Of course, they weren't pleased. Well her mom wasn't. Her dad on the other hand, wasn't happy but he knew he had to let go. Let Grace go. "LATER'S" Grace last said before getting in her car and going to find her friend's.

Unlike Grace, people thought of her as the nice, good grades, responsible friend. She was. Was. That all changed when she was fifteen. She ran away. People found out. People at her school called her names, "the run away kid" "Stupid child" "Not a good kid". Of course these were all fake sayings. Grace pretended to think they were fake. She only ran away on the sake of her life. No one knew that. Except her two close friends, Meagan and Paige.

Speaking of them.

"YES FINALLY!!"  Paige yelled, as she got in the passenger's seat and Meagan got in the back seat. "FREEDOM!" Meagan screams "Shh quiet down you two, this is a quiet neighbourhood. We're gonna get noise complaint!" Grace told them and they both nodded, making a zipped mouth motion. "Whose next on picking up?" Meagan asked "Athena" Grace spoke, looking in the rear mirror to keep an eye on the kid "And then?" Meagan asked once more "Carlos" Grace answered "And then" "Te" "And then, and then, and then, and thennnn" Meagan asked like a child. Paige reached over, slapping the back of Meagan's neck "Ow! Fah you know that hurt's bad!" Meagan whined now. Rubbing the back of her redden neck. "Well quit the annoyance, Grace is tryna drive" Paige snapped "Alright alright, jeez" Meagan scoffed.

Finally, after picking everyone up, they all headed to the airport. "Airport?- WAIT WAIT WAIT! AM I MISSING SOMETHING?" Prince asked surprised, everyone looked at him confused. "Prince, you ain't missing anything, you were the one who came up with the idea of living all together in another country" Te said. Prince sighed in relief, remembering what he had said two days ago "Oh whoops, forgot" He laughed "We know." Everyone said in sync.