I'm Never Good Enough Am I?

I froze for a second Diana's cold eyes stared at me as she waltzed towards me "Who do you fucking think you are talking to my boyfriend?" she hissed at me as I backed away feeling small and vulnerable. I mouthed out words but nothing came out I stared at her hoping that my heart could speak for me it didn't. "I don't want you to EVER talk to him again!! I don't give a shit if your dying just stay.the.fuck.away" she said pushing me down on the ground which caused my IV to rip out if my skin. I screeched in pain as blood started to pour out of my hand "Oh shut up. I hope you die" she said ripping the wires from my body and slamming the machines down on the floor I screamed in fear as she did so. Never in my life have I felt so empty so tired....of life... "Do it! As if I care!! I just want to fucking die already!!" I wailed sitting up from the floor and looking at my splattered blood "Good. At least we agree on something. Let me help.." she smirked evilly grabbing a pen from the nurses desk and puncturing me in stomach with the pen "AAAAHHHH!!!" I screamed loudly as Diana ran out of the hospital. "Oh my god...Doctor!! Doctor!!" shouted a nurse running towards the doctor. I looked at my blood not in fear...but I looked at it as a way out of HERE as a way out of life...Please just let me die already... After my last thought I blacked out.

$ ZAYN'S P.O.V $

I layed on the bed next to Perrie. She was asleep, u kept thinking about what she told me. My cousin didn't tell me why she wanted to die...All I knew is that she was hurting, when Perrie told me she just felt empty inside my world tumbled over a cliff and didn't climb back. I was about to stand up to walk it off when the phone rang "Hello?" I asked yawning at the end "Is this Zayn Malik?" asked a teary voice "Yes...Who is this?" I asked "Demi...She's on life support...She lost a lot of blood...Someone came at night and tried to kill her." I threw the phone at the wall and grabbed my keys not bothering to get shoes I knew who tried to kill her. Diana always told me how she hated my little cousin. Diana is going to pay...Harry is screwed...My cousin is on life support because of that bitch. Its on Diana. Just watch. Its on "Like donkey kong!" Liam shouted getting inside my car I looked at him weirdly "You were talking out loud..." Liam said locking the doors I nodded and started the ignition. The whole way to the hospital I told Zayn that I thought well I KNOW that Diana tried to kilk my cousin and that she's on life support "Drop me off here" Liam said pointing at a baby blue house "Okay? I'll be at the hospital" I said as Liam went inside the house.

"Mr. Malik?" said a nurse I nodded "Is my cousin?" I asked pointing to the empty hospital room tears brimming in my eyes "Dr.Hetal rushed her into surgery for the loss of blood. We couldn't find anyone that matched her blood type...but we found one" she smiled reassuring me that Demi was okay "Who do-" I said before being cut off "Me...I can't...No...Why?...I'm over this...Really? Demi?" Harry said his eyes red as he rolled down his sleeve that held a plain bandaid "Its-" again he cut me off "Diana..I know...she told me...I broke up with her...I came as soon as I could.." Harry said sitting on the chair looking down as he rubbed his eyes "Its my fault" he cried wiping tears from his eyes as he stared at the empty space where Demi's bed once stood "No its not. Diana just had it out for Demi since the beginning you di-" "NO ZAYN! I DATED THAT PSYCHO! IF I DIDN'T SAY YES DEMI MIGHT BE OUT OF HERE!! HELL MAYBE SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HERE!! ITS MY FAULT!! its my god damn fault..." he cried whispering the last part as he kicked a chair from its position "You love her as much as she loves you don't you Haz?" I asked sympathy drooling in my tone "You have no idea" he cried wiping his eyes as tears fell down.

My cousin and my best friend love eachother.

And their hurting eachother at the same time.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment?

Vote?

Plz?

Thank you @deejayhearts13 for that lovely comment!! made me smile!!:D