Jacob

OMG I JUST WANTED TO THANK ALL OF U GUYS!! MY READERS FOR GETTING ME TO 21 READS :"D THANK U!! ALLRIGHT ON WITH THE STORY!!:"D

▲▼▲▼▲▼▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▲▼▲▼

Demi's P.O.V

I called Liam after Louis left so he could give me a ride. I've come to the fact that I can't look at Harry anymore. Everything just falls backwards when I see him I feel regret and pain when I see him. Thinking about him right now burns my heart, I wish I never met Jacob I wish I could rewind everything and just jump into Harry's arms pain free. "Demi? You allright? You haven't said a word to me since you came inside the car" Liam said stopping my train of thought. I needed someone to talk to or else it would overwhelm me, but then again I can't talk about Harry to Harry "Have you ever felt so sad seeing that one person after you just realized you loved them?" I blurted my eyes burning as I held back fresh tears, Liam looked at deeply as he stopped the car because of the stop light "Yes. Actually I have. Why?" Liam looked at me intently as I traced my finger over the cold window "Just asking." I shrugged, after a couple minutes of Liam looking at me he sighed loudly and drove the car "What aren't you telling me? Why did you call me and not Harry? Why are you acting so weird? Why haven't you stopped crying for 2 days? Demi jus-" I cut him off right there feeling 3 weeks of pain come out as word vomit "I JUST REALIZED I LOVE HARRY AND JACOB CHEATED ON ME! JACOB CHEATED! HE TREATED ME LIKE CRAP! I HAVE NEVER FELT SO DEGRADED IN MY WHOLE LIFE! I JUST WANT TO DIE!!" I cried startling myself and Liam "I just want to die" I cried softly bringing my knees up from the floor and close to me I felt the car stop but I didn't bother to look up "Demi...I..." he struggled to find words I just shook my head "No.You didn't know. I wish I didn't know either." I said looking out the window "Dem-" I cut him off "I saw Harry yesterday with Diana." I choked on my words closing my eyes I don't want to be HERE anymore why can't I just be in a horrible accident and die.Just plainly die. "I'm so sorry" Liam sympathized I shook my head "No.Harry should be happy. I made him wait to long. I should've known..." I whispered in pain feeling my whole world crumble down "Can you please just drive me home?" I pleaded looking at Liam with tears falling down my eyes, finally they are coming down, "Sure" Liam said reluctantly.

♧At Home♣

After Liam dropped me off I walked to the couch and layed there watching spongebob with tears here and there. "Dem-Dem?" said a voice I turned around to look at my cousin Zayn coming home from work he looked at me sweetly as I stood up and ran into his arms crying my eyes out "What happened?" Zayn asked holding me in his arms "I screwed up everything!" I shouted muffledly into his shirt "C'mon tell me" he pleaded. So I did. I explained to him my whole dilemma. "Oh Demi!" He shouted holding me in his arms as I cried softly "Don't avoid Harry. It'll hurt him more if you don't talk to him." He said sweetly I shook my head "It hurts knowing he is kissing another girl." I sniffled he smiled "Well I'm always here sweety. You need to vent just tell me. I'm never leaving you." Zayn is all I need. he is the brother my mom never had, he is always there for me, instead of crying for pain I cried for joy as I hugged him tightly "I Love You Dem-Dem" he smiled I smiled back "I Love you Too Zayny" I said joyfully.

♡Liam's P.O.V♥

What Demi said to me was sorta frightening. She kept on repeating 'I just want to die' I never thought I would hear her say that. She is a strong girl, I know she will get through this. But maybe I should..NO. I will let her handle this herself. Wait what if she...NO Demi is strong she will never actually KILL herself she can handle this. Yeah she can.

Nope. I'm going to help her I don't care, Demi is my friend and I'm not just going to stand here and watch her slowly die inside. One thing's for sure.

I need to talk to Harry.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

What do you think of Liam meddling?

Comment?

Vote?

Do you like Harry Styles?

Cause I do:3