Diaster?

Taytum Routledge's POV

"Mom, where are we?" My daughter asks me as we drive past the sign that lets us know that we are in Outerbanks.

"We are visiting a person, she's meant to be my cousin," I say to my daughter.

"And who is this person?" My daughter questions me.

"Ella Routledge"
_____________________________________

Ella Routledge's POV

After last night, Rafe came home to me and JJ kissing...

Let's just say, he isn't too pleased, he came to me after JJ got uncomfortable and left, and questioned me if we were back together.

I told him no and even if we had gotten back together that it was none of his business... I noticed that he kind of got cranky and stormed off.

Hasn't spoken to me since...

"Mom, there's a lady out the front, she says she's your cousin?" Hadlee comes in to tell me, I hadn't even noticed that there was a woman at the front door...

"Oh okay, I'll be out in a second," I say to my daughter before she walks out, I slowly walk over to the front door...

"Taytum?" I question the woman.

"Hey Ellie," she says with her child... Who looks a lot like... Rafe Cameron...

"Wait, you know her?" Her daughter says.

"Yes, Kayleigh, she was married to the man I loved," Taytum says to Kayleigh.

"Wait, how did you know I was here?" I question my cousin.

"Well, I had been talking to JohnB, and he told me that you were married to Rafe and ended up birthing two of his children, which I am guessing the girl was your daughter and since Kayleigh and that child looks so similar, she is also, Rafe's-" she says before I cut her off.

"Wait, so you were telling the truth the whole time about Kayleigh being Rafe's?" I question my cousin.

"Uh, K, can you let Ella and I speak alone please?" Tate says while Kayleigh leaves.

"So?" I question her.

"Kayleigh doesn't know who her real father is... I had thought it was Rafe's but when I counted back from when I would fall pregnant, the timeline doesn't match up..." she says to me.

"So, why do Hadlee and Kayleigh look so alike?" I question her.

"We are blood-related, Ella, it doesn't mean that they have the same father," she says, making me realise that they could be so alike because they are taking the Routledge side and not their father's side.

"Oh..." I say to her.

_____________________________________

Rafe Cameron's POV

After Ella wouldn't tell me the truth, I stormed out... I know childish but it broke my heart knowing that the woman I still love, making out with another guy... Especially in the house I own...

"Mr Cameron, what is going on?" The bartender asks me...

"Huh? Sorry, I was just thinking," I say to her, noticing her gorgeous smile.

"It's fine, I'm new so I ask one of the customers who know you, what's your name, I'm Sofia," Sofia says while grinning at me.

"Hello, Sofia, my name is Rafe, not "Mr Cameron", but it is nice to meet you," I greet her.