Moving on

Isabella Maybank's POV

I sat looking out at the view that was right in front of me, Aiden had left to get some food.

BUZZ BUZZ

I look at my phone and see 'MOMMA<3' calling me.

"Hey Mom," I say to her

"Hey sweetie, I was just calling to see if you wanted Dad and me to come and visit you and Aid's?" Mom questions before I smile

"I would love that, I'll have to ask Aiden first, pretty sure his father and mother are coming to visit in a few days," I say to her before I hear her yelling at Hadlee

"Oh are they? I didn't know that! Well, I might have to book a flight after they leave so you can spend some time with his mother and father then!" She says breaking my heart... I know she hates being away from any of her children especially after her being gone for 15 years...

"I can ring you once they leave?" I question her

"Can you do that? I miss my first baby!" She says before I start crying...

"I miss you too, Mom!" I said to her before we got off the phone

I really miss my mom, dad, and family.

"Hey my beautiful angel," Aiden says while walking into our hotel room with a coffee

"Hey handsome," I say to him while giving him a kiss

"How was your day?" he asks me while sitting down across from me.

"It was fine, spoke to my mother just before, and she said hello, I need to tell her that we had a miscarriage and that's why we haven't asked her or my father to come for a visit," I say to him before he agrees with me.

"I understand Issy, whatever you feel like doing, I am going to be right behind you, my darling beautiful girlfriend," he says while getting up to crouch right in front of me.

"I feel like I am failing you, my mother and father... I lost our baby, Aiden, I wanted anything more than to have a child with you, Aiden, I am failing..." I say while crying.

"You want to know how long it took my mother and father to have me or any of the siblings I have? For a very long time, even my own mother thought it was her fault that she couldn't provide a family for my father, till she sat at the bathroom sink one morning looking at a positive pregnancy test, we will get our baby, Isabella, we just have to wait for our turn," he says before grabbing me and holding me.

I don't want to ever lose this man, he is the love of my life!

_____________________________________

Ella Routledge's POV

"I spoke to our daughter, and she said that she'll call us when Sebastian and his wife leave, I thought we could fly over there and surprise her and Aiden, what do you think?" I question my blonde partner before he turns around from the sink.

"Rafe called me..." he says

"Wait, why is my ex-husband calling you?" I question him

"His calling me about Ruth, he wants to know why she is going to the place that he got put in from the accident where Ward and Rose put him." JJ looks at me while a sour face, this isn't going to be good.

"She went there? why the hell would she do something so reckless!" I say to him

"You tell me, Ella! Why would she?" he says.

"How would I know, JJ?" I question him

"Rafe just fucking told me that she was told by you where her biological father was, Ella, how fucking stupid could you be! You risked my fucking daughter's safety because she wanted to know the man that her mother slept with! I can not believe you, Ella!" JJ scoffs