Hometown

Isabella Maybank's POV

Everything has been so stressful lately... only reason why it's been so stressful.

After everything my family and I've been through, I need to relax...

"Hey, my love," Aiden say says to me while walking into the room.

"Oh hey, what's going on?" I ask him since I notice him holding the phone...

"We'll that's no way to peak to your baby sister!" Ruth says on the phone.

"Wait, Ruth!?" I say quickly jumping up to look at my baby sister.

"Missed me? I know I missed my favourite older sister," she says to me and Aiden.

"I'm your only older sister, Ruthy," I say to her while rolling my eyes.

"I know, that's why you are my favourite," Ruth says while giggling.

"How's everything? I was going to call you either today or tomorrow," I ask her.

"Mom hasn't come home yet, Dad isn't worried about it, Aunt Sarah and Uncle John told me that they aren't going to give up, but they are taking a step back since they are getting stressed out about everything," Ruth says to me, Aunt Sarah and Uncle John are getting worried bout mom? That's weird.

"What? They told me that they were never going to give up on her. That is extremely weird..." I say to her... I notice she is starting to look like she's going to be sick.

"Ruth? Are you okay?" I ask her and she ends up hanging up on us...

"What happened?" Aiden asks me.

"I have no idea..." I say to him.

_____________________________________

Ruth Maybank's POV

After hanging up on Bell's and Aiden, I started throwing up, I didn't kno what was going on with myself so I decided to go to the Hospital to see what was wrong with me.

"Hello, what can I do for you today, ma'am?" The nurse asks me.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could speak to a doctor?" I ask her.

"Sure, let me check who's available to see you, you can take a seat," she says while smiling at me.

20 Minutes Later

"Ruth Maybank?" The doctor calls out and I quickly jump up and walk into the doctor office.

"So, what can I do for you?" Doc asks me.

"Well, I want to understand what's going on with myself, I don't usually throw up but for the last two weeks or more, I have been throwing up," I say to her and she raises an eyebrow.

"When was your last sexual encounter?" She asks me.

"Wait, you don't think I'm pregnant?" I question her, she starts to smile.

"Miss Maybank, I just want to know so we can get down to the bottom of why your throwing up all of a sudden," she says

An Hour Later

"Okay, miss Maybank, I will send your bloods and all the test for testing, but once they have turned back up, but until than, I will advice you to take a pregnancy test to make sure, only if you need that state of mind," doc says to me and I start nodding before walking out and heading to the store...

I really hope I am not pregnant... It was one time with a guy who's name I don't remember...

_____________________________________

Ella Routledge's POV

"What's going on?" I question my daughter...

"I took a test and it came back... positive..." Ruth says it on the other end of the phone... My daughter is having a baby...

"Wait... a test? What type of test?" I question her.

"A pregnancy Ma... I don't what I am meant to do... Isabella's wedding is approaching and I don't want to turn up with a belly and make it about me on hers and Aiden's special days... Ma what do I do?" Ruth says, crying...

"You know what to do, you wait till you're past the 12 week period then you ring Isabella and tell her that you can't make it, she is my daughter and she'll understand, she won't mind, only if you make a good enough excuse up," I say to her... I hope she understand it.

"Thank you for being a mother figure in my life since my mom died... I know I'm Rafe's daughter and I know you aren't to fond of him or my own mom but I just want to say thank you..." She says to me... I don't understand how a sweet girl could be born from a woman who lied about Ruths father and a monster.

"Ruthy, you are never going to be like them, you're better than them, this baby is going to be loved and cared for by a lot of people, I will step up and be a nan to them, you also have Dad, Isabella, Hadlee and Aiden, also Sarah and JohnB plus the twins that will be there, we love you sweet angel," I say to her, making her sob even more...

"Thank you, Ma,"  She says before hanging up... I really don't understand.

_____________________________________

JJ Maybank's POV

"Hello, anyone home?" I call out... Now I understand why Ella and Hadlee are staying here... I look at the door while it opens to see Hadlee standing there.

"JJ?" She looks at me confused.

"Hey sweetie, Mom or Dad here?" I ask her and she quickly grabs her phone out and rings Ella.

"Hady, I'm in the office upstairs, what's wrong?" Ella questions Hadlee.

"JJ is standing in front of me, can he come in?" She asks Ella.

"Uh, yeah, he can, I'll be down in a minute," Ella says before hanging up.

"Come in, as you heard, Mom will down in a minute, Dad isn't here and won't be for a couple of days," Hadlee says while showing me to the kitchen, it is a really nice house.

"Thanks Hady," I said to her while she walks away.

"JJ?" Ella says while looking at me.

"Hey Ella," I say to her.

"What are you doing here?" She questions me.

"I needed to see you, we need to talk about everything that has happened," I say to her...

She stands up and walks over to me...

"I missed you..." She says before kissing me...

_____________________________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS PART!!

IM SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG WITH THIS PART!

BUT ANYWHO,

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY OR NIGHT, WHEREVER YOU ARE ON THE WORLD!!<33