Chapter 21: In My Little Mind.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She didn't expect to feel this way but she was proud of herself. Of her achievements and the hard work she put into it. And nobody could take that out of her.

01/09/22Tokyo, Japan

01/09/22
Tokyo, Japan.

"Do you barely know who you're meeting?"

The black-haired unnie looked around, silently avoiding the question for a minute.

"Mhmm... No?" She frowned down Lisa's accusing look. "Not at all! Don't look at me that way!"

"I didn't say anything."

"You did internally. Listen, memorizing Japanese names isn't the easiest thing."

Jisoo picked up a Kitty sock that had been left on the floor for some strange reason, before laying face down on the bed.

"Oh, my God, I love this bed more than everything else in my life." 

Lisa laughed.

"Yeah... I feel you, unnie," she agreed, heading to her bathroom to brush her teeth. "Such a pity that we can't stay a whole lifetime in them."

"I was okay until you remembered me that."

Tragic life.

Honestly, everything they wanted to do now was lay in their beds and sleep forever as much as they could. The VMAs had taken their all energy, not even counting the flights, and their previous rehearsals for the tour. They had stopped for now, but once they put a foot in Korea, they'll begin again.

"Do you care if I sleep here?"

She looked at her unnie with surprise. Jisoo was asking her for real to sleep together?

"Are you okay, unnie?" She even touched her forehead to check it out. "You don't have a fever."

"I don't really have time to bicker back at you, nor energy, nor desire. Ugh, just let me sleep here! I am too tired to stand up."

And all of that, she murmured it with her eyes closed.

"Okay, okay, relax! I get it," she laughed, putting the lights off and kicking the slippers away to join the bed too. It was big enough for them to don't be uncomfortable.

It was no secret Jisoo liked her own space.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Have a goodnight."

"You too..."

The bedroom was filled in silence and closing her eyes above the pillow was like a blessing for Lisa. It felt like the most beautiful thing in the world, and she assured that she would fall into a deep coma if it wasn't because the elder's voice kept her awake.