𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 ♔︎

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I made sure to make it clear. I have my eyes and ear everywhere, and a slight negative word heard, and that motherfucker is dead.

I so mean it.

With my dressed black shirt and black pants tucked in, and my shine black shoes on. I smooth my hair backwards, and look in the mirror.

My face shows the lack of sleep that I'm having, but I brace myself with just seeing my babygirl opening her eyes for me.

If anything happens, I'll be there with her every step of the way, and make sure she is comfortable.

That's all I have hope for. Then again, never have I ever.. see myself.. Avery Bonneville having hope for nothing.

Hopes, emotions, happiness, brightness, socializing. Never have none of that, until Rosa came along.

I still suck at socializing, worse, when my woman is in this predicament. I still pay a visit to that bitch, who begs every single minute to die.

Just to end her life. But she should've think about consequences, before her actions fucked her over.

She messed with one priceless being in my entire world, and I'll make sure she sees the devil of me every day.

"Bonneville. Ready?" A knock was heard, and I glance at the door way and saw Alex.

She was in full black also, but hers consist of sweats and a plaid black shirt and black Air Forces.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Am I your mother, kid? Fuck off." I snapped at her, and glance back at my lover.

Alex scoffed. "We both know, you're delusional. We have dicks, don't get it twisted."

I snapped my head towards her, "Delusional? Motherfucker, who the fuck are you-"

Alex growled at me, "If you think for one second, I'll give up on our mate.. think again. Suck it up already, Avery! We both love her, and that's it."

I scoffed, "You can suck it up. But watch your place with me, kid."

"I ain't no fucking kid. You might be queen here, but I'm a Queen also and I ain't bowing to you. Fuck off, Ava."

She walked off, and I just scoffed and kissed Rosa's forehead softly, then her emotionless lips.

"I love you, princess. I'll be right back to you." I whispered, and grab my phone and walked out.

Out in the hall, I saw my mother walking towards my way with a maid right behind her with lots of thick sheets, pillows.

I raised a brow at all of this, but didn't bother to ask. It would be a waste of time to ask her that.

"Hey, dear. Ready to depart?" She asked me, as she rubbed my arms and smiled up at me.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "Sadly yes. But mother, protect her for me. If anything call my name and I'll-"

She chuckled and fanned me off. "Nonsense, Avery. Everything will be fine. I do have to talk to you, when you arrive back home."