Mysterious felines

Start from the beginning

Rocky's Pov

I didn't know what to do, as soon as Cleo started touching Franky my mind was at a standstill. 'Do I stop her? Do I leave them be? Is Franky okay with being touched by a stranger?' All these thoughts were rushing through my head and I was sitting there naked while my friend made out with a girl I was with a minute ago.

I feel like I should look away, after all, Franky didn't like it when I saw her in a robe. But how can I when she's right in front of me getting felt up by a naked woman? I was about to say something when Franky started to moan.

"No... Please... I can't, ahhh~" Franky tried to explain but couldn't get the words out. Then from the corner of my eye. Cleo was looking at me. "Don't think I forgot you, we were just getting started," I had no idea what she meant until she reached out to me and gestured for me to stand up.

No pov

Rocky stood behind Cleo, with her rump high in the air. "Come and get it, baby. Show us what you got!" panicked Rocky gripped her hips and started pounding away.

"~That's it. Keep going~" Cleo moaned as she placed her mouth on Francis' womanhood. After a while of exploring Cleo sensed Francis reaching her limit and brought her tail to replace her fingers.

Francis whined at the loss till she felt something else in her. "What are you?" but Cleo kissed her lips and said, "The benefits of a long tail, ahh~" she moaned as Rocky's rhythm started to get more frantic.

Francis was about to protest but as Cleo's tail started moving inside all she could let out was a moan.

~Oh god!~ She's rubbing my clit while her tail is moving inside me. And Rocky is pounding her from behind! Thought the redhead. "I'm going to ~Ahhh!~" she raved as she was greeted by a sensation she hadn't felt in a long time. Rocky had also reached his peak and fell atop of Cleo who remained on top of Francis. The threesome was panting from their rut but one of them wasn't done yet, Cleo started to rub Francis' sensitive clit. "Attendez s'il vous plaît," She protested, trying to figure out the exotic woman's intentions, "What do you want?"

"I think it's obvious isn't it," Cleo said as she made the blue-furred girl moan. "It's your turn," she removed her tail, Francis sighed in relief thinking she was done.

However, she shot up when she saw Rocky rubbing up against her. "No! Please we can't!" She pleaded softly looking up and seeing Rocky hovered above her trying to stay still for her sake. "You're my friend," she pleaded. Rocky was conflicted but complied as much as he admired her he would hate to embarrass her more. Francis was relieved at his answer.

But someone had other plans. Behind Rocky with her breasts pushed on his back, Cleo starts moving his hips. "~Ah~ wait What are you doing?" Francis asked the mischievous exotic feline behind Rocky.

"I swear, It's not me," Rocky says in his defense, and peeks behind him, "You," he says to Cleo.

"Sorry, I tire of people who aren't honest with themselves," she said as she grabbed his shaft and started to rub the tip against Francis' sensitive clit making the couple let out a moan.

"What are you talking about?" (Gasp) "I don't have time..." (Moan) "We can't..."

"Why don't you feel for yourself, before you dismiss," Cleo takes her hand to replace hers, "Feel how eager your poor friend is?" She ordered.

Francis was conflicted, part of her wanted to remove her hand but she couldn't, "It's hard, is Rocky aroused by me? or by Cleo?" She started to explore more and got lost in her amazement. Which makes it difficult for Rocky to restrain himself. "Her hands are so soft," He thought. But as their eyes met she flinched away. "I'm sorry I..." he leaned down and kissed her quickly. "It's alright you don't have to do anything," he assured.