A strangled cry left her when he shoved his leg higher. Her hips rocked, her head falling back against the stone as her nails dug into his skin. Nyx watched her, his own desire rising with each whimper and moan. Finally, Theia cried out as her hips slowed, her chest moving rapidly with her breaths. Nyx moaned at the warmth on his skin, how she felt against him. He used his grip on her throat to yank her to him, capturing her mouth with his.

Theia kissed him desperately, her nails dragging up his arm as she tried to grab at his hair. Nyx pulled away. He stared down at her, warmth swarming his stomach. Her eyes were wide, glazed with lust, her swollen lips parted and her cheeks pink.

"Who do you belong to, Theia?" He might've been manipulating her, using her pleasure to hear what he wants, but Nyx needed to know.

"Nobody," she responded in a breathy voice. He couldn't help his chuckle. She was a force to be reckoned.

"Who owns your pleasure?" He reiterated, lifting his hand to brush the wet strands of hair from her eyes. Theia wet her lips, his eyes focused on her pink tongue.

"You, Nyx."

His cock twitched at her words, his eyes rolling back as he groaned. "Get on your knees."

His hand slipped from her throat as she obeyed. Nyx reached up and shoved the metal shower away so the water wouldn't bother her. Theia knew what to do. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft, her lips pressing to the tip. Nyx groaned, taking her wet hair into his fist.

"I'm not going to be nice, but if you need to stop, I will."

Theia nodded, flicking her tongue against the beads of arousal. Nyx gritted his teeth, not in the mood for her teasing.

"Be a good girl, Theia. Open your mouth."

Theia kept his stare as she opened her mouth, her hands moving to his thighs as she rose on her knees. Nyx moved his hips, testing her mouth. His knees nearly gave out at the sensation. Warm, wet, ready. Her tongue ran along him as he thrusted, allowing Theia to ready herself.

She gave him a small nod as she hollowed her cheeks and sucked. Nyx spit out a curse between his teeth. His hips snapped forward, pleasure climbing his spine as he hit the back of her throat. Theia was watching him, her lashes fluttering each time he thrusted forward. Her cheeks hugged him, her tongue flattening against him.

"Fuck, you always take me so well," he praised. His grip on her hair tightened, earning a small whimper that was cut off with a gag when he went to far. Nyx moaned, his head dropping back when her throat tightened around him. He went harder, soaking in the sounds of her wet mouth and her gags. Theia's nails dug into his thighs, but she took everything he gave her.

His head snapped forward, his muscles tightening as she swallowed around him. Theia was still watching him, her eyes lined with tears as he fucked her mouth. He loved the way her lips looked around his cock.

"You're so pretty like this," Nyx panted, grinning when he saw the way she squeezed her thighs together. Tears ran down her cheeks, her eyes squeezing shut as she moaned. Nyx couldn't take it anymore. He slammed his hips forward, forcing himself further down her throat. Theia gagged, and the way her throat tightening had him coming undone. He let out a strangled moan, his hand against the stone wall as his hips jerked forward repeatedly.

Nyx filled her mouth, his breath ragged as he pulled himself from her lips. He nearly fell to his knees when he watched the way she seemed to savor his taste before swallowing. Theia's eyes opened, her tongue darting out to collect any drops on her lips. Nyx groaned, dropping down and taking her face in his hands. Their kiss was harsh, her teeth sinking into his bottom lip.

"You always feel so good," he cooed against her mouth. He felt her smile, her tongue tracing his lips. Her hands ran up his stomach, fingers dancing over his chest. Nyx moaned as Theia pulled away and moved her lips to his neck. She ran her teeth over his skin, nipping at his shoulder. Suddenly, her palms flattened on his chest and she shoved him back. Nyx grunted as his spine came in contact with the wet stone.

"You say you own my pleasure, but I think I own yours, too," Theia murmured. Nyx lifted his head, a curse leaving his lips as he watched her crawl over his body. Her wet hair fell over her shoulders, dragging along his stomach as she dipped her head down to press kisses to the skin.

"You do," he responded in a breath. Theia grinned up at him, their eyes meeting through her lashes. He was already painfully hard again. Theia climbed between his legs, settling hers on either side of his hips. Her wings brushed against his thighs, adding to the chills she already gave him.

Fuck. She was a seductive creature, wet strands of dark hair falling over her face, dancing in the air that she panted out. Her cheeks were still pink as she ran her eyes over his body, her nails digging into the muscle of his stomach. Nyx's eyes rolled back, a groan leaving him. She was so beautiful like this.

"I have a secret," Theia cooed, rising up on her knees and gripping his length in her fist. He sucked in a breath, torn between watching her face or watching as she ran his tip through her arousal.

"What?" Nyx choked out, hips bucking when she settled him at her entrance. Her hands dropped to his stomach, her nails clawing him as she let out a soft moan.

"I did think about Azriel fucking me when he was flirting earlier," she spoke sweetly, just before she sunk down on him. Nyx let out a moan, his head dropping back between his shoulders as he filled her. He couldn't even focus on her words, not when she continued to lower herself. Her muscles tightened around him, squeezing him as she forced herself to take him deeper. Her moan turned into a sharp gasp as she took him to the hilt, her hips grinding.

"Fuck, Theia, you feel so fucking good," Nyx groaned, reaching out and taking her by the hips. Theia took her bottom lip between her teeth, her brows pressed together as she began moving up and down. His fingers dug into the soft flesh of her hips, his eyes dancing between her bouncing breasts or where their bodies met as he thrusted to meet her hips. He'd never felt her so deep, so tight.

"Nyx," Theia whined, leaning forward as she tried to move faster. Nyx cursed under his breath, gripping her tighter as he lifted her and pulled her down to meet his thrusts. Theia cried out, her head falling back as Nyx took control. His arms burned, lifting her body and pulling her down as he fucked her. He felt her tighten around him, the muscles pulsing as her moans left with each breath.

His name tore from her lips as she came, her body trembling as Nyx chased his own high. The pleasure built at the base of his spine, a whimper leaving his throat. His hips slowed, letting her take everything as he filled her. Theia ground her hips against his as she leaned forward. Nyx grinned at her as Theia hovered above him, her wings spread wide as she rode him through his orgasm.

"We are going to need to talk about what you just said," he breathed out, head dropping to the stone when her fingers ran through his hair. Theia smiled at him, letting her body lay flush against his.

"Later."

They still didn't talk, because she antagonized him until he had her by the hips, slamming her down onto his length again.