27. Nyx

She was his. Theia belonged to Nyx; he belonged to her, whether they liked it or not. He couldn't fathom how he could let her go, not with how she feels. His jaw was tight, aching, as he thrusted into her. Those beautiful moans sang to him, her body calling to him. Nyx groaned, digging his fingers into her hips and tugging her against his thrust, his head dropping back when he felt her pulse around him.

Nyx had more sex in his life than necessary, and none of it felt as good as it did with Theia. His body fit perfectly into hers, her body needed him. Her arms were stretched out, gripping the sheets as he took her from behind. They'd been at it for hours, the sun was already high in the sky. Once they'd started, he couldn't stop. He could tell Theia didn't want to, either. Their bodies were slick with sweat, legs and arms trembling. Orgasms came quicker, more painful, more intense.

Nyx couldn't help it, as his hips slammed against her rear, he leaned forward. He traced the base of her wings with his tongue, one hand reached around her hips to tease her nerves. Theia cried out, tensing around him at the slightest touch. He grinned, teeth nipping at her soft skin as he thrusted hard again. Her breaths were heavy, moans escaping with each exhale. She was tired, and so was he, but Nyx didn't think he would stop if she asked to go again.

"Good girl, Theia. You can do it, you've done so well," Nyx murmured, kissing a line up her spine. Theia shuddered, squeezing him again. He pulled out slowly, feeling the way her muscles clenched around him. His legs shook, a moan dancing across her skin. Nyx slowly pushed back in, matching the pace with slow circles over her nerves.

"I can't," she whimpered as she pressed her face into the sweat coated sheets. Nyx kissed her spine again. He was already on the edge, and each pulse of her muscles had him ready to risk everything for her. Nyx leaned his forehead against her back, allowing her a few slow thrusts. Theia sobbed out a moan, her entire body tight. With another thrust, he slammed into her. It was just enough and she practically convulsed. Nyx cursed, letting go on his restraint. His hips snapped again, and he was filling her.

"There you go," he whispered, kissing her spine once more before straightening. He couldn't breathe, she'd taken everything he had. His strength was drained.

Nyx pulled out of Theia, groaning at the sight of himself spilling out of her and down her thighs. He caught the liquid with two fingers, dragging it up her skin and thrusting it back into her. Theia yelped, her body tense.

"Fucking take it, Theia," Nyx gritted out, watching his fingers work in her swollen core. So pink, so perfect, so overly worked. She was swollen and sore, each touch having her cry out. He grinned, watching her soak up everything he gave. It was a small chance, but he'd fill her with a child without a second thought.

"Nyx," Theia whined, and he looked up at her through his lashes. She was looking over her shoulder, tears falling down her cheeks. He would've thought she hated it, if her hips weren't meeting his fingers.

"Do you like it, Theia? Do you enjoy it when I play with you? You're sore, but always ready for me." He couldn't help himself, taunting her like this. His grin widened when she let out a sob and nodded, arching her back further. There she was again, clenching around his fingers and crying out his name. He thrusted his fingers a few more times before pulling them out. Her body dropped, legs shaking violently as she gripped a pillow.

Nyx dropped down beside her, lifting his fingers to her mouth. Theia took them greedily, meeting his eyes as she sucked them clean. His cock twitched to life and he groaned, unable to go again. She sucked, and he watched her tears roll down her cheeks. Her eyes were hooded, lips swollen, cheeks flushed, and her hair was a mess. He didn't think she could look any more beautiful than she did in this moment.