In fact, Ji Chenyan didn't really eat too much when drinking, but because it was caught by his wife, he naturally bought it and ate everything clean.

  Jiang Suining thought that he was too busy talking and didn't pay attention to eating.

  After eating at noon, the men changed positions. In the past, the wives of each family also changed places to drink tea and chat at this time, and this year is no exception.

  Although this era is not as good as later generations, except for a lot of supplies that are not up to date, the situation is not bad.

  The woman sits down, that's a matter for the parents. In fact, except for Jiang Suining who is not working yet, everyone is in different positions.

  But there are very few things that talk about work.

  However, some people still provoked the resumption of the college entrance examination.

  "I listen to what our old Liang means. It is urgent. It may be soon."

  The speaker was Liang Yuanpei's daughter-in-law, surnamed Wei, she was the oldest among them, everyone called her Miss Wei.

  "To make it clear who can be clearer than Ji Chenyan, he is now in the general reserve, Xiao Jiang, has your old Ji got any news?"

  Jiang Suining said with a smile: "He never talks about work at home, I don't know."

  Even without Ji Chenyan, she could memorize the specific time when the news came out, but is it possible to say?

  When I didn't know anything before, I wished I had first-hand information, but now that I know everything, I can't say anything.

  Sister Wei and the others also quickly thought of something and said, "Oh, we are so relaxed, these things are not our worries."

  After finishing speaking, he naturally brought the topic to some irrelevant matters, which inevitably brought up Geng Yue.

  Jiang Suining was interested in this kind of gossip, and listened with pricked ears.

Unexpectedly, Junjun is really Tu Guoan's child. The Tu family has already taken Junjun over here, which means that the Geng family can't see the child at all.

  A few days ago, Geng Yue was still making troubles about the child's father and refused to see the child, but now she is better and she can't see the child anymore.

  The Geng family was also very angry. They heard that they were making trouble on New Year's Day.

  After talking about the bad and then talking about the good, such as so-and-so's daughter-in-law is very good or something.

  Back and forth is that kind of thing.

  Jiang Suining was quite interested in listening at first, but gradually he became bored and leaned on the chair in a daze.

  "Does Xiao Jiang feel bored?" Sister Lai is Zhuang Zexing's wife. Although Zhuang Zexing wants to call her Jiang Suining's sister-in-law, Sister Lai is still not used to it, so she calls her Xiao Jiang in private.

  Jiang Suining also thought this was good, and didn't care too much, looked at the melon seeds that Sister Lai handed over, took some of them and said, "No, I like to hear what you guys have to say."

  Her appearance is very deceptive, as long as you are not too familiar with it, you will basically think that Jiang Suining is a quiet person.

  Sister Lai smiled and said, "Xiao Jiang, you are so good." They just heard that Ji Chenyan got married and found a wife who was more than ten years younger, and they thought it was incredible, but when they saw it, they found that the two were very suitable for each other.