Ji Chenyan's movement of turning around stopped for a moment, and after turning around, his whole body exuded a cold air that no one should enter.

  Jiang Suining didn't know it at all, thinking that he was just mad at the mother and son just now.

  It happened that Ji Zishu came back at this moment. He had stood at the door for a while, and came in only when he saw people leaving.

  Ji Chenyan didn't have the habit of talking about other people's homes when there were many people. He didn't mention a word about the woman just now but suppressed his temper, and continued to ask Jiang Suining: "Are you still tired? Do you want to press it?"

  "No need." Jiang Suining didn't know what was going on, and shook his head guiltily.

  Ji Chenyan glanced at his watch, "Then you rest, I'll go to the study and make a phone call."

  Jiang Suining nodded hastily, "You go, you go." His voice sounded a bit doggy.

  Ji Chenyan couldn't help but look at her more, how should I say that look, it was just a glance but with a bit of a leader's posture, he seemed to feel that your work was a bit weak, but he didn't want to point it out to you, waiting for you to find out the problem yourself.

  When Ji Chenyan left, Ji Zishu also walked in, stood by the shoe rack, changed his shoes, and planned to go back to his room.

  After walking two steps, he stopped again and looked back at Jiang Suining, and couldn't help reminding her: "You don't want to coax your husband, my dad."

  "What are you coaxing him for?"

Ji Zi's written expression obviously contained a bit of hatred for iron and steel, "Isn't the family property already thought about how to divide it?"

  "Huh? What do you mean?"

  "What do you mean by asking?"

  "What do I mean?"

  Ji Zishu didn't want to get around with her, so he said, "Think about it for yourself." His father needs to be trusted wholeheartedly by others, as soon as Jiang Suining said that, his father's expression changed.

  She might think it was a joke, but if his dad never joked about this, he should be a little angry.

  Jiang Suining thought about it seriously, there was something wrong with what she just said, she was just joking.

  Although I had this idea at first.

  To be honest, a woman brought a child to find her husband inexplicably and acted eagerly. That woman knelt down to Ji Chenyan after seeing her. At that moment, Jiang Suining really felt that the illegitimate child came to her.

  Fortunately, the brief suffocation lasted less than a minute. When he heard the name Guoan, Jiang Suining knew it, and he thought too much.

  But I just thought about it, and immediately returned to normal after discovering the mistake, and then just casually said a joke, Ji Chenyan would be angry, he didn't seem to be angry with himself at all, did he?

  It shouldn't be, is Ji Zishu scaring himself this time?

  Is this what Ji Chenyan meant when he glanced at himself just now?

  She scratched her head and said calmly, "Don't scare me."

  Ji Zishu suddenly laughed. He was like a modest gentleman, and he was really pretty when he smiled, but like Ji Chenyan, the smile was at most flowing on his face, not as sincere as he was with a child.