And when she waits for her, he will pamper her infinitely. This is probably love at first sight, falling in love with the heart, and even the brain is messing around with the heart, so it makes no sense.

  Jiang Suining didn't expect Ji Chenyan to admit it, and continued to ask: "What if I don't like you?"

  It doesn't make sense to like this kind of thing. If she doesn't have the kind of temperament to go with the situation at all, or if she doesn't belong here at all, and she just wants to go back and doesn't respond to his feelings at all, what will he do?

  "...It's really a question that I wasn't prepared for." Ji Chenyan never thought that she would not respond to him, after all, this little rascal tried his best to take advantage at the beginning.

  He knew from the beginning whether she wanted to do something, or the attitude that she didn't want to be responsible after finishing it.

  But he can't be angry with her, she is obsessed with his body, it means he likes it, doesn't it?

  If you don't like her, you shouldn't be so obsessed.

  Of course, he didn't know at this time that Jiang Suining used to collect all kinds of nude models with abs in his mobile phone videos.

  Otherwise, I wouldn't be so confident.

  Although he was terribly confident, his words were very decent, "I never thought that you must repay my love. Whether you respond or not will not change the fact that she is my wife. If you can respond, the couple will be reconciled. I am naturally full of joy. If you don't respond, I'll take good care of you for the rest of your life, and it's inevitable that you won't be accepted if you give in emotionally, and I'll accept any result."

  Ji Chenyan said it very frankly. In fact, he lied. He never thought about her not responding. Even if he didn't respond at first, he would always find a way to get her to respond.

  After all, his Sui Sui is too simple, and all his thoughts are simply put on his face.

  But he won't tell her honestly, it seems that he has too many thoughts, and it is definitely impossible for him to watch Jiang Suining miss in his hands, and he will not allow her to have other choices besides loving herself.

  Sure enough, if he is mature and responsible, Jiang Sui would rather be happy.

  Probably this is the reason why I like Uncle, he is indifferent, mature and stable, and he doesn't ignore his emotions.

  "Ji Chenyan, I also fell in love with you at first sight."

  "Huh? Love at first sight?"

  Ji Chenyan looked at the person in her arms, she could tell that she was not lying.

  His appearance is entirely based on his own aesthetics, and he is the husband in name, so it is easy to fall in love at first sight.

  "That's right, Ji Chenyan, don't you know? Has no one told you that you are easy to be liked." Such an excellent person has no scandal at all, let alone.

  Ji Chenyan shook his head, no one said that.

  "Why am I so easy to like?"

  Jiang Suining looked at his puzzled look, and quickly stretched out his hand to count his good things, such as being handsome, rich, wealthy, well-educated, dedicated and affectionate, with a good figure...

  The more she talked, the more confused the man became.

  "Really, don't believe it. If you are like this, when the Internet is developed in the future, you will randomly appear on the scene and call a bunch of people "husband."