episode 4:"A WITCH"

Jonas Margaret came into henry's Room,but Henry can't see anything because of witch's strong power.

Jonas Margaret:Henry My Son what Happened To you?!
Henry:D_dad it's that witch's spell,it's still not better yet(he was talking with pain)
Jonas Margaret:My son we will soon find another witch,who will save you from this curse.
Henry didn't say anything cuz he was in Pain.

NEXT DAY
Henry At Work;
Jonas Margaret:I'm going to do an announcement!
My son is not going to Ireland tomorrow because of some personal issues.
Nick (Mia's cousin):If you don't mind Mr Margaret, so tell us about your personal issues cuz canceling Work at Ireland means stopping our plan, and we are not going to do this so he had to go there no matter what happened. (POV he hate Henry because Henry and mia love each other and he loves mia)
Henry:yess he's right Dad we should not cancel our plan.
Jonas Margaret:Henry what are you saying?
Henry:yes I know dad what I'm going yo say,(he stood up)and said:we should not camcel our plan,we should just change a person?
Nick:WTF are u saying?!how can we change a person?
Henry:yes we should change a person because the most important work I'm going to do is here,because I'm the one who will hack bank's Accounts,and also the one who will distract them so I should focus on hacking more because you don't know a word of hacking so if I go to Ireland,my mind will be not concentrating on hacking cuz when I come back from there,only one day I'll have and also I'll be tired alot,and also you don't have any important work here so you should go there and I'll stay here.
Nick:Y__you!
Everyone Agreed on this,now Nick will be going to Ireland.

Mia and henry In University:
Mia:henry!I was calling you last night but you were not attending why?!
Henry:A_actually I was doing some work so I didn't noticed.
Mia:hmm,Henry you're all right!I mean you are not hiding anything from me?
Henry:yess I'm all right my love,I'm not hiding anything from you,don't be stressed.
Mia:henry!you can share everything with me OK,I'll be always by your side.
Henry:Yess,I know my Love.(he affectionately patted her head)

Angelina came
Angelina:What are you two love birds doing here when we have class in one minute.
Henry:actually we are going to miss today's class.
Angelina:off course you can skip class,cuz your IQ level is 140 And mine mia and Thomas's together IQ is 100 still we can't crossed your IQ level,so if we skip class we will gonna failed and Die that's it.
Henry and mia:hhahahaahahaha

Thomas:what's going on buddies?!why are you all laughing?
Angelina:hey where?!your going to skip class again?!
Thomas:What will happen if I attend sir maniac's class,I'll only became maniac with him.
Everyone laughed
Mia:let's skip today's class Angelina,nothing will happen.
Angelina:hmm,BUT,
Everyone:Nothing is going to happen.
Thomas:hey babe sit here?
Angelina:W~what(in shy face)
Thomas:Come on(he's flirting making her embarrassed a little bit)

Few hours later Henry and Mia were Talking to eachother
Henry:Mia! I wants to tell you something?!
Mia:yes I'm listening
Henry:actually I'm suffering from something
Mia: What kind of suffering?

Henry:i don't want to hide anything from you that's why I'm telling you.everyone loved my eyes and due to this unique eyes I'm suffering,when I was 20 years old,a lady was looking at me with eyes full of love so I ignored her,she came to me and she offered me to work with her,she told me that she's witch and you will learn super powers in that place,your eyes is so pretty,you will easily get the best place there and when I told her that I'm not interested, So she casted spell on my eyes due to which my eyes started hurts at that time and when she gone I thought it's all good now but when I came back home at night,my eyes started hurting badly,so they always burns and I even can't see at night,that witch's power is so strong.

Mia:so there will be a solution to make you free from that witch's spell.

Henry:yes there is only one solution. only another witch can save me from that curse.And we are trying to find a witch who can save me from this curse.But we didn't Find yet.

Mia:hmm,I also don't want to hide anything from you,i don't know how will you react,I hope you understand and you will never leave me and...

Henry:What are u saying ?!I will never leave you my love Never,no matter what happens,no matter who you are.

Mia:that's So Kind of You So let me tell you something that,I'M A WITCH,when I was born,at hospital I looked into nurse's eyes and she started panicking,she shouted, and doctors told my parents that she is not normal,she had some supernatural powers and when I was in 8th grade ,I fought with my class fellow and when I looked into his eyes,he started shouting,his eyes hurts and then we found out that I'm a witch but my father didn't leave me and I continue to live with them and I can control my powers but I don't know how to properly used it now,so I can help You if I properly learn Henry.