Episode 2:"The Spellcaster"

Henry was in Pain,his eyes were hurting badly.no one was there for him to helped him,his father was busy in work,his mother was acting weird as usual and his sister didn't even know where she was,she was in the bar,drinking,chilling taking drugs.No one was there to Help Him.
Henry:how dare u James harper!I'll kill you by my own hands$!
FLASHBACK
James harper:Stop playing with my daughter?
Henry:who said I'm playing with your daughter?I love her from the bottom of my heart^,she is my only girl.she will be happy with me forever.
James harper:Are u talking about Happiness?$huh,do you even know what is Happiness,do you even know the meaning of Happiness.Don't Forget that your family is psycho including you.You The King oF Bad luck ,you're the worst boy I have ever seen and you're unlucky because of your eyes,and you know that,you're still hiding that from my daughter,You Son Of Bi*ch$!
BACK FROM FLASHBACK
HENRY:how dare he said this to me$I'll kill you James harper, I'll be the end of You$!.
He cleaned all the blood from his hand and covered his hands.
Few Hours later
Margaret Family at Dinner
Julia and their parents were sitting on dining Table Henry came down from stairs.he sat on dining table.
Jonas Margaret:Henry what happened to your Hand?
Henry:it's nothing dad there was just a small fight between me and other boys so that's why.
Jonas Margaret:Ohh ok.where were you earlier Julia?
Julia:D__Dad I was just chilling with my friends Outside,N_nothing else Dad.
Jonas Margaret:hmm,Henry you know what one weak latter is?you will go to Ireland alone and you will clear some work for me there Understand.
Henry:Dad but how can I go there,I still had to work on my university presentations and assignments and also I had to do work on projects for company Dad.
Jonas Margaret:I Said you will Go Henry.End of discussion!
Henry:Okay Dad!
Jonas Margaret left.
Julia:how can this crazy man be my Dad huh?
Henry:like seriously mom how can you loved this man!he is completely crazy and he will make us more crazy than now we are.
Henry's Mom:you Two stop talking Bad about your Dad.He is your Dad.
Julia and henry:Huhhh😑(disgusted Face)
TOMORROW's MORNING
MARGARET FAMILY AT DINING TABLE FOR BREAKFAST.
They all were sitting on table suddenly Henry got A call.
Julia was sitting with him she saw  *MY FIRST LOVE* was calling.She laughed suddenly Henry grabbed his phone and answer it was Mia's call.
Mia:hello Babyy!
Henry:yes (in awkward face)
Mia:What you mean by yes!how lovely I said hey baby and you replied yes?
Henry:ahmm ahmm!you have to say anything to me?
Mia:huh yess meet me at 12 o'clock understand.
Henry:yes I completely understood.
Mia:okay byee babe I love u!
Henry:hmm Same.(it was so awkward for him to talk to his girlfriend in front of his parents)
Mia:you are making me crazy by saying this now?(annoying face)
Henry:we will talk later ok!
He cut the call.
Mia:how dare he cut my call Henry Margaret I'll show you(in pretty cute angry Face)
Julia was giggling at his brother awkward moment.
Jonas Margaret:who was it?
Henry:Dad just my friends!they are asking to me nothing else?
Jonas Margaret:hmm stop focusing on your friends and focus on your work.
Henry:Yes Dad Sure
They did breakfast as usual in awkward, tense situation.
Henry in University
Thomas came back from England.

Henry in UniversityThomas came back from England

H

enry and Thomas hugged each other and they sat on chairs.
Thomas:where us your girlfriend?for the first time you are sitting alone, its shoking(teasing henry)
Henry:hey Thomas can you please stop teasing me for a while.I'm so stressed buddy.
Thomas:tell me about that day when you were In happy mood huh!
Henry:just stop it now.
Thomas:haha OK now tell me what is this?
Henry:my Hitler father gave me order to go to Ireland and complete my work there next week.and in next week my eyes will burn completely you know that.that spell is going so strong.my eyes didn't even work at night nowadays how can I go there now.how can I deal with them.
(Some crazy witch's spell was cast on Henry, changing his fate forever.and the spell was like his eyes will completely burn at night for few hours.)
Thomas:everything will be all right its OK,we will find a better witch.
Mia was coming.
Henry:OK stop it she is coming.
Mia came Henry hugged her.angelina was with her.thomas and Angelina were looking at each other.
Henry:I love you babe!
Mia:same (she wa taking tomorrow's revenge)
Henry:look at me i was with my parents so how can I say I love you back.
Mia:still you were so rude To Me.
Henry:babe I'm sorry
Thomas and Angelina:these love birds started Again.
They all sat on each chairs.
Some crazy witch was looking at Henry again and again.
Henry covered his eyes.his started hurting.
Mia noticed something is different,she suddenly looked into that witch's eyes,suddenly that witch's power became weak.
She is gone now.henry's eyes were all right.
Henry noticed mia's different behaviour.