She takes my hand in hers, "you might didn't realize it yet, but you are not alone in your pain," she embraces my head gently, "so you don't need to fight it on your own."

Her words offer a glimmer of hope in the midst of my despair. I take a moment, allowing her words sink in, leaving an impact that lingers in my mind and heart. I smile at her gratefully, thanking her for her comforting words.

I look ahead of me, lost in my mind when she speaks up again, "Remember, healing is a journey that takes time and patience," she smiles a bit more, as if something on her head makes her happy, "but also company."

At the mention of that, images of all my relatives reaching out to support me flood to my mind, they all tried to help, reaching out to me whenever they notice that something is off, not knowing what the issue might be; Mom, Aiden, Eloise, Faith.

And lately Rafe.

At his mention, flashbacks of that horrible evening rush to my mind. I've been too rude with him, using hurtful words after he saved me and tried to help. The feeling of guilt raise into me at the realization of what I did. All days I've been replaying that evening multiple times, always focusing on his intrigue in my situation but ignoring that harsh words that left my mouth. I've been so selfish, arrogant and dumb,  blaming him when nothing was his fault.
I lean in, hitting my forehead to the window lightly while cursing under my breath.

I'm into too much mess.

________________________

"My shiny is finally here."

I smile at Aiden, approaching him with a mixture of relief and excitement. Smiling the same, he opens his arms for me, welcoming me in his embrace. We share a warm hug, something I needed very much lately.

"I missed you guys so much," I mutter as we break apart from our hug. "We did too, shiny," he replies, playing with my hair, making me giggle. He takes my suitcase from me and offers to carry it for me, let me walk beside him.

"How was your flight?" He asks as we go out of the airport, going towards the parking lot. "It was good, a bit long but worth it," he nods in response, opening the car's boot and placing my suitcase inside. "How is your health now?" I wonder, worried about his recovery. He passed by too much in his early years — cancer, surgery, chemotherapy, so I always not stop asking about his well-being.

"I've been doing good enough," he says as we enter the car and buckle up, "you know your mother is always taking good care of everyone. She is very delighted to have you back home," I smile widely, the warmth and love of my family filling my heart with joy.

Aiden starts the engine when he hears his phone o ring. He takes out, checking the ID and smiling sidely, "See?" he shows me the phone to see my mother calling, making me chuckle.
"Hello sweetheart," he puts her on speaker as he starts driving. "Aiden, Eleanor should have already arrived──"

"Don't worry darling, she's with me," he reassures her, my mom sighting in relief, "We'll pick up Eloise from school and then head home together."

"Alright, drive safe," my mom says before she hangs up the call. We make our way through the bustling city streets, admiring the familia sights of London. The beautiful architecture and vibrant energy of the city brings a sense of familiarity, making my heart do some little happy jumps.
It's good to be home.

We bustle around, passing from different places, each one bringing a good memory erasing those of the past days. Aiden next to me, rides while singing with Riptide, a song playing on the radio. I recognize that song as I know that it's the song they danced at in their first date, and they did even play it on the party of their wedding.