Intermission (A.K.A) Quiet time

I do not own Warhammer 40k nor do I own Star wars

_

_____________________________________

Anakin slowly woke up.. greeted by an old lights flickering, he groaned in pain as he stood up from the bed

He had slept on clone beds before but sleeping in what Apollo said "the Guardsmen style" bed was stiff like a rock...

Anakin slowly stood up stretching for a while before opening the door...

It was a vast hallway with each room assigned to every single person that the box brought to watch his world

It wasn't easy that he had walked passed Dooku or any of the Confederate parliament that he had bad blood with...

Thankfully Apollo had us monitored to watch if any violence occur...

'still...' Anakin thought to himself 'its feels... Nice'

The truce between everyone... He had seen Yoda spoke with one of the parliament confederates, clones speaking to Jedi and many other things... Although he doubt this truce would last after Apollo leaves

"Anakin Skywalker!" A voice yelled out as he turns

It was bail organa panting as he looks

"The Council... They wish to have a meeting..."

Anakin groaned a bit but then he nodded and wanted to hear the other council members of their thoughts...

"Thank you senator..." He said with a smile "you should rest... This place is quite large."

Bail chuckled at that then nodded "thanks..."

______________________________________
+- Tyrannus and Sidious -+

Dooku had closed the door of what seem to be a church...

The place oozed Zealotry as the statue of the Emperor stood proudly

Sidious was almost in disgust at looking at the sight...
Every statue of the emperor or statues of this place was disgusting to him...

Sidious turned then sighed "This new threat will surely change the outcome of this war... I have heard one of the senators speaking of peace with the confederates if they have contact with the imperium" he said then eyed dooku "you must find a way to stop it..."

Dooku or Tyrannus looked at his master for a moment then said "I can't..."

There was silence as Sidious now glared at his pawn "what?!"

"Can you blame them? This Imperium is dangerous... Nukes, space Marines, and the endless number of Guardsmen? By the force even this chaos thing has gotten some of my allies... Spook" dooku said as he walked towards the Emperor's statue in the middle...

It was made of marble... Detailed and pristine... It was the emperor sitting at his throne... On his left hand was his power claw gripping on the throne, on his right his sword leaning on the throne... His face was looking down as if he was laying judgement on the sith lord Tyrannus

Dooku continued to say "I cannot control everyone... If there is a threat... Then it is excusable that they must unite..."

Sidious was livid on how his student- no his pawn he then spoke up "the Imperium is merely an obstacle Tyrannus... One that threatens our Great cause... Our plan to change the Republic is nigh! And if we are lucky the imperium would arrive when everything... The Jedi and the Republic are fixed..."