Naruto hangs his head low refusing to meet Hiashi's gaze, as he clenches the newspaper.

" You're sorry? So it's all true then, you're having an affair with that woman, a woman that age. Three years and what, look at what fame and power has turned you into. Making my daughter cry... Tch, pathetic ".

Naruto could feel the veins in his head stretch, whilst his sclera becomes stained with bloody veins, causing him to clench harder and as he did, his nails began to dig into his palms, causing them to bleed.

Hiashi withdraws a few centimeters, but made no turn around to leave, which Naruto was really hoping he would do.

" I really thought you were an intelligent boy, when you decided to date my daughter. I believed you had come to understand the value of a powerful clan, and you were ready to merge our influences and become an unstoppable clan. But instead, you proved yourself to be an idiot, in choosing to throw all the opportunity away for what. A youthful fling? with an older woman, who happens to be the fifth Mizukage no less " said Hiashi.

Naruto wasn't sure why, it almost felt like he was compelled to it, and as he did he cursed inwardly. His curses were not to Hiashi, but to himself for this humiliation which he'd brought about upon himself.

Hiashi wasn't surprised, he merely glared as Naruto withdrew and went down on both his knees, and thus watched as the blond hero bowed his head down unto the tatami floor of his living room: before the head of the Hyuga clan.

" What is this? You think begging will fix any of this, "

" Naruto get up, what the fuck are you doing. Have you lost your mind? " roared the fox.

" Forgive me Hiashi san, I never meant for any of this. I would never do anything to hurt Hinata, " Naruto pleads with a voice filled with no remorse.

Hiashi's countenance hardened against the blond, his insides boiled with rage as he could feel the insincerity radiating of the hero.

" What kind of madness has possessed you to this point, as the nine tailed demon fox really taken you over- -  and the rest of the village believed you had finally tamed the fox, and there was nothing to worry about. But now, all I see is a monster pleading his case without any shred of guilt. Has your hate finally blossomed for this village and it's people, is this what we get for having housed you for two decades. I even allowed you to be with my daughter, what more could you have ever desired that this village hasn't given you!!! Tell me, what else would you have us do for you! " Hiashi yelled.

At that point the whole neighborhood was aware, as it was just early noon, and winter was already passing. The villagers could move about freely, but they themselves having seen the newspapers, all they could do was just listen to the loud barks of the Hyuga clan head, and the inaudible responses of the blond hero.

' They never forgot, as I never did as well. What have I really changed except my status, from worthless to useful. I am an asset, as long as I do not stray from the path that has been set before me since the inception of my birth. ' Naruto thought.

" Naruto you are not a monster, I may be, but you are not. You should get him to understand that, " said Kurama.

" Tell me, Hiashi san. I need the love of everyone in the village to become the Hokage right?, " Naruto asked not daring to look up.

Hiashi scoffs. " Love? After this, all you'll be known for his being a cheater. A boy trying to stretch his thin limbs even thinner. I failed to realize that you were just seeking acknowledgement, and so you made everyone love and believe in you. You had me fooled, but now after you've earned it all, you decided to trample upon all the lives that trusted in you. For what, the embrace of a old woman? "